Chapter 13

Hey! I've been feeling better. Thank you for still reading this story! and look at the increasing reads! It means a lot to me, guys. Really. I want to get this publish and then maybe I can lessen my parents' burden. 

Anyway, here's a new chapter. I truly apologize for the grammar mistakes. I've tried and I might miss some..so...Point them out for me will you? And if anyone wants to help edit this story, that'll be really great. 

Anyway, go ahead and read. Once again, thank you so much :)

P.S : Dedicate this chapter to Wonelson who writes amazing stories such as the Desmond Files Series :)

****************************

Stuffing her books into her locker early in the morning with sore muscles, she let out a grunt as she moved her shoulders, trying to lessen the soreness.

She was tired from last night. She didn’t really get enough sleep since what Luke, the Alpha had said got her thinking. She thought about the people or creatures who wanted her dead. Questions jumbled up in her mind the whole night. She wondered whom could it be that she was going against with? How strong was this creature or person? Why?

She ended up only having two hours of sleep. She woke up late and it was a catastrophe. Thankfully, her wonderful little sister was awake. She had woke her up and for that, she was able to cook breakfast in time and leave for school before running into those monsters.

Her friend, Chelsea had already left for class since she needed to get ready for the group presentation, leaving at her locker. She stood there lazily stuffing her books, getting herself organized for the whole day she have ahead.

Her vision was blocked when two hands covered her eyes. From the musky addictive scent, she immediately knew who it was.

“Guess who?” He asked, his deep voice made her shivered slightly.

Oh man, love sure got her gooey.

“Hmm...I don’t know, Mr Darcy?” She answered.

He pulled his hands away and Elektra turned to meet him with a smirk on her face.

Blake rolled her eyes at her. “Again with the sarcasm.” He groaned.

She chuckled and playfully hit his arm. “Oh, you knew I knew it was you...and besides, you love my sarcasm.”

A gentle smile appeared on his face. “Yeah, I do.”

The smile itself sent her heart pounding fiercely against her chest.

Yup, definitely whipped.

“So...” Blake drawled. “You want to tell me what happened last night?” He asked, cocking his eyebrow at her.

Somehow, she was not surprised that he asked about it. She knew he would be curious and all but still, she wasn’t prepared to answer and she still just couldn’t tell him the truth.

 “I just went somewhere with Henry...One of our friends was in trouble. We went to help.” She answered, averting her eyes away from him.

Leaning his body against the locker, he looked at her curiously. “I didn’t know you’re friends with Henry.” He said, his head bent down, eyes glued to the floor.

The image of Henry flashed in her mind, which made a soft smile appear on her face. “I am. He’s a good friend of mine. “

“You seemed really close.” He said. His tone was somehow hard and unhappy.