Chapter 19

Hello amazing people! I't has been a month and I'm sorry it took so long but here's the new chapter. I've been getting better...I think. A little tad better than before. Though I'm still in the process in getting completely better and I thank every each one of you for your patience and support. It really means a lot to me. I have to do a system for this semester, thus, another reason why this is so late. Uni is taking a lot of my time to be honest. Anyway, I'm back for the weekends and decided to upload this.

Once again, thank you for the immense patience and support. I love every each one of you.

P.S : Apologies for the grammar mistakes and errors. Did not edit this properly. Sorry bout that. And huge shocker at the end...I think. (for me it is). It's going to be one heck of a ride. Thank you everyone.

Dedicated to EternalZephyr. Because I love her story, Skittles and Science. such great combination and such an awesome story. Go check it out. and of course, to every one of you for your amazing patience.

Thanks :)

******************************************

"Ela." She heard someone calling her and a hand gently shaking her shoulder.

She had fallen asleep after their crazy moment, singing to the song on the radio. Their destination was further away and she felt sleep invaded her.

She opened her eyes slowly, rubbing them with her fingers in the process before meeting with those gorgeous brown eyes.

"Hey." She greeted with a smile.

Somehow, in her heart, she had a longing feeling. A feeling to see his face every time she wakes up. She felt as if it is one of the most amazing things in the world- waking up to see the face of your loved ones. Certainly, she longed for it.

Blake gave her a soft smile, his hand still intact with her shoulder. "Hey omorfi. We're here."

Elektra realized that she still hadn't known where they were going. Curiosity got her. She straightened her body and looked out the window.

Her heart soared when she drank in the view. The sky looked like it was on fire. The sun shone beautifully. The clouds looked like soft cotton up above in the flaming sky. The pulchritudinous ocean sparkled, mirroring the colour of the sky and the sun. The sandy white beach looked warm and comforting. It made Elektra's toes tingled, craving to sink her feet in them.

It was beautiful. Truly breathtaking.

With a wide smile and an awed look on her face, she turned her head to face Blake. He was looking at her with his eyes sparkling with happiness. The light from the sunset made her gorgeous brown eyes shown even more bewitchingly. She couldn't take her eyes off them.

"You brought me to the beach." She said softly.

He gave her a small nod and smiled. "And just about time to catch the sunset."

Elektra could not contain her amazed and grateful feeling she had for him. Catching him in surprise, she leaped towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you. It's amazing." She said, burying her head into the crook of his neck.

She felt his arms wrap around her, holding her tightly, closing the distance between them. She felt incredibly safe and loved.

"You are absolutely welcome." He replied before he pulled away with a soft smile on his face. "Come on. Let's get those feet of yours in the sand."

Elektra beamed. She unlocked her seatbelt and got out of the car excitedly. She took off her sandals and ran towards the beach like a little child. Bliss hit her when she felt the warm sand caress her feet and the cool breeze kiss her face.