Part 2: Lily

Chapter Six

We sit on my bed in silence, awkward silence. Crystal scans my room several times and then takes out her phone. "Can I see?" I ask moving closer to her. "No, it's private." Crystal snaps and moves away from where I'm sitting. I pretend not to be felt broken. I look over to her phone. I can see what her is doing but I don't say anything. She's scrolling down looking at photos and comments. I doubt that they are all hers. Then I'm see her press a white button on the blue top bar. Then she selects two photos, the one she took of me at the front door and Friday's room. She adds comments to both of them and them posts them. "What are you on?" I ask. "Facebook," Crystal says. I thought that she would try to hide what she's doing again. I think for a minuet. Crystal who I hardly know is posting random photos of me and my family on the internet with her smart alack comments. This person is a brat! While I'm looking I see that within seconds people comment on Crystal's post.

Then Crystal puts her phone back in her bag and stands up. She walks over to my desk and opens and closes all of my drawers with a slam and then everything in the draws moves frantically. "Wow!" Crystal says as she pulls out a Crystal key ring from the third draw. "Thanks," I say. She glare over at me. "I'm not talking about you." Crystal snaps yet again. "Sorry princess," I mumble under my breath.

"Crystal! Time to go!" Yells Crystal's mums from down stairs. "Finally, I texted her minuets ago." Crystal mutters under her breath. I pretend not to hear until she looks at me. "You texted your mum to let her know that you wanted to go?" This girl is terrible. "Well I'm sorry if my house doesn't look like a mansion but you are taking it a little to far, don't you think?!" I yell. When I stop I replay what I have just said. I stop for a second and then I keep going. "And your attitude is astonishing, and don't you get me started on everything else. Clothes, voice tone -" "I now I'm great and your jealous but at least be nice, wait you can't because your so dumb and you can't stop. "I liked you before you moved away. I guess that was a mistake too. So you don't think that all that fun we had wasn't fun. Do you?" I question. "No, but-" I but in. "So your happy smile meant 'Help me I hate this girl'?" I say with a smart smile. Crystal opens her mouth to say something when her mum calls out again. "Crystal! Time to go! And I mean it!" Crystal gets her bag and walks down stairs.