Part 2: Lily

Chapter Nine

When I get home I walk up stairs and find Friday asleep on my bed. I take off my shoes and get my homework to do down in the living room. I open the fridge to find it mostly full. With all the variety of food it is hard to choose. In the end I get a banana and make a milo. I go to the living room and I start. My homework was easy this term, over the last holidays I learnt a lot so my grades went up when we started at school again. I finish my maths homework and start my reading when mum walks through the front door. "How was your day Mum?" I ask. "Great, how was yours?" Mum questions. "Good," I answer.

After dinner I go up to my room to see if Friday is still asleep and sure enough she is. I decide that I will sleep in Friday's bed because I don't want to disturb her. Her bed is really comfy I assure when I cuddle up with the covers around my neck. My fight with Rebecca had firstly resulted with us being enemies and then after our talk I didn't know if we were friends or still enemies.

In the morning I wake with Friday and mum's talking. I get out of bed and walk into my room to find Friday alone. "Are you hopping to get up anytime soon?" I ask. "No, I'm staying home." Friday says. "Would you like to go to your own bed?" I ask politely. "Yeh I should." Friday says. She gets out of my bed and walks out to her bed room and gets into her bed. I get dressed for school and go down stairs for breakfast.

"During school today Rebecca moved back onto our table and we became friends again." I say to Friday when I get home from school. Mum isn't home yet so I'm in Friday's room and tell her about my day. "It is a pity that Hannah has chicken pox, don't you think." I say. "Yes," Friday answers. "I never knew that having chicken pox would be so exiting." I say. "So weird!" Friday says.