Give and You Shall Recieve

(will be holding auditions for this story soon so message for due dates)....

You never know when revenge is going to kick you in the butt but you also never know when you're the one who will be receiving such revenge. but the only thing you know is that thee revenge is going to screw you up physicaly and menntally...

1. The Day I planned revenge.

It wasnt going to be more than 48hrs before my plan had worked, it was magnifecently wonderful. infact there was no definition for how wonderful my plan was amazing....

"AHHHHHHH" exclaimed my victim.

She fell down her down her knees exclaiming to the gods Why art thou doest this to my dearest kin?!?!??!?!

It wasn't to long before she had called me..

*RINGGGGG* As I let it go to voicemail.

"Rhi'Anna she exclaimed something terrrible has happened to my whole family" I laughed not surprisingly but Happly. I was so excited to know the person whom I had hated for such a long time had finally gotten what she deserved.

2. Avoiding the hated.

I had avoided her for a longggg time. I think she started to get curious.

and still I ignored her. she asked why. I ignored her and lo and behold she found out the reason why. I didn't think she would but hey I guess I was the one throwing out a huge hint.

3. She plans her revenge

Hahahaha she laughed with such vengefulness I began to get kinda scared becauseI knew her and I knew what that laugh ment.

A deep and darker evil had waken up inside of her and there was only one way to get it out of her. if she had gotten revenge on me.

I wasn't scared not frightned a bit but IF she had found out my whole entire plan I would be ruined I know she knew she had it coming what did she think was coming to her???

She wasn't going to get anybody elses hands dirty just hers dirty and than cleaned after she had done her work.

4. Why I got revenge and why she was who she was.

Ok, Ok, Ok! I know you might be wondering why I did it but she deserved it!

She was always the favorite, the wanted, the most popular, and for gawd sakes the most innocent "They" thought she was an angel sent from God himself! And me Ha I was invisible, dumm, the whore of the neighborhood and the most evilest thing they had ever had. :(

So yeah I felt good when I did it. I felt reborn because she had no one ele to believe her lies. No friends,family and I know its stupid but her pets also.

I was tired of being the liar while she was the one who always got away.

In fact: I was tired of being tired.

5. The reason she was who she was.

It wasn't like that when she was born. it wasn't.

But I know why she was like that. it was because Mother always thought she was the most holiest thing ever. her blonde hair, baby blue eyes, ad the mid of einstien...

Unlike me. my short brown hair, dark green eyes and slow learning mind was to dislikable.

6. She plans her revenge

I was prepared for what she was going to do. KILL ME! After all death didn't seem so bad to me. I would've been free. From the environment and mind setting my parents had put in me.

After I knew what she was going to do. I lay waiting in my bed everynight not n my stomach but on my back. so what ever she would have used to kill me could've been stuck right in my chest.

When I would go out fr groceries I would say to myself this is my last supper. I would look at evey corner behind every door. (When is my death) I thought to myself....

*Crying*

7. The unexpected

* KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

* DING DONG*

I ran to my door. I answered and it was her.

Hello Natily.

She said hello Rhi'Anna.

I invited her in we drank and ate and than My phone rang.

I answered " is this Rhi'Anna? asked the man on the phone I said yes it is.

And he started having started having a delightful conversation with me about a party in hawaii.

O I said do I know you?

He didn't answer he just continued about the party and

Rhi'Ana she said to me while I was on the phone. I said yes and she stabed me with a dager right in my chest.; Over and; Over again.

I didnt scream at all.

But when she was done she said. You should have not killed mom, dad and our whole entre family on both sides.

" IT IS I WHO HATH KILLED MY SISTER RHI'ANNA SHE. SAID AND LAUGHED"

MORE TO COME PLEASE READ VOTE AND COMMENT