Transylvanian Horror Show (part 1)

Warning: A few scenes contain blood, guts, gore, horror and death. If you are afraid of FNAF(Five Nights At Freddy's), ghost, and murders then don't read it.
Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Worldwide Encounter. Gwen, Trent, Yukiko, Brick, Alejandro, Dawn, and Duncan were part of murder mystery challenge in which they were the ones murdered. Abigail, James' little sister, turned out to be the murderer, Ha ha. And speaking of James, guess what happened in between him and Yukiko? Yep, they're really cousins. This will be fun! What's gonna happen in this episode? Is there gonna be murders? SPOILER ALERT! Maybe. Find out right now on Total! Drama! Worldwide Encounter!"

~Airplane: Sweets~
Mike: "Looks like we can't stop wining to team Survivor."
Zoey: "But next time we have a challenge like that, I wish it was less scary."
Duncan: "Less scary, or less gory?"
Zoey: "Both."
Miguel: "Well that's not gonna happen. From all the time I was in this show, I'm guessing that is gonna be scarier then the last."
Noah: "You got that right."

~T.S. Loser class~
Heather: "For this challenge, we need to win. We can't get freaked out, again."
Alejandro: "Like you did when you realized that I was dead?"
LeShawna: "Mhh, sounds like someone still loves their Latin achar-villian baby."
Heather: "As if!"
Beth: "You were crying when we found him dead."
Alejandro: "Huh, would ya look at that."
*Heather looks away to hide her blush, while looking angry*
Snow: "Don't at like that, Alejandro. You were worried about her when you got kidnapped. Right, Brick?"
Brick: "She's right, sir. When you realized that each team member were gonna face their doom, you started praying that Heather would be safe."
Snow: "You said, like this: "Please don't kill Heather, mi hermosa rosa." Which I know that's spanish for my beautiful rose"
Everyone except Heather and Alejandro: "Ohhhhhhhhh~!"
Alejandro: "OKAY ENOUGH!" *Everybody stops* "If we lose in this next challenge, even doe you two didn't do anything to make us lose, we'll vote both of you off! GOT THAT!" *Brick and Yukiko nod* "Good."
Heather: "So does that mean that you like me?"
Alejandro: "Like you? I hate you."
Heather: "Oh really? 'Cause I hate you more."
Alejandro: "Yeah right. I hate you more then I hate my brother, José."
Heather: "Really? Well I actually think that he's cute."
Alejandro: *His eyes are winded* "WHAT!?"
*Alejandro and Heather start to argue*
Snow: *Whispering to Brick* "How long you think their marriage will last in the future?"
Brick: *Whispering to Yukiko* "I'm guessing...Ten months."
Yukiko: *Whispering* "I was thinking ten days if Total Drama will have another season in the future, but sense this season is the finale...it has to be longer."
*They start to giggle*
Chris: *Intercom* "Hello everyone!" *Alejandro and Heather stop arguing* "We're about to arrive in our next destination! If you want a clue, then is very simple. Birth place of horror, a sanctuary for vampires, and it always serves their visitors with...TERROR!"
*Everybody gets scared, well DJ is terrafied*
Snow: "Is it me, or did Chris just described Transylvania?"
*The camera switches to an old castle in Transylvania with lightning and thunder in the background*

~Time Skip: Teams arrive in Transylvania, Romania~
*Everybody gets off the plane*
Chris: "Welcome everyone to,... TRANSYLVANIA!!!" *Lightning and thunders are heard from the background and everyone jumps. Even Chris* "Wow!"
Lucy: "Transylvania. This is just...just..."
Courtney: "Scary?"
Eva: "Creepy?"
Scarlett: "Gives you a bad sensation?"
DJ: "Wishes you can go back to your momma?" *He's about to cry*
Lucy: "No. Is just...so...AMAZING!"
Everyone except Gwen, Duncan, Angel, James, Dawn, Alex, Jace and Mely: "WHAT!?"
Gwen: *While smiling* "As in awesome?"
Angel: "Spooktacular?"
Duncan: "You wish you can visit this place every year?"
Dawn: "Like it's your happy place?"
James: "You love this place as much as you love Puerto Rico?"
Lucy: "DAH! I mean, the architecture is so terrifying and amazing, it makes wanna go through ever detail! And the environment is so spooky, I want to stay here and face it!"
Alejandro: "Jasonnn!"
Heather: "Melanieee!"
Mike: "Alexanderrr!"
Jace: "She loves art so much, everything is amazing for her."
Mely: "She likes to make pranks."
Alex: "And she was born in October, so Halloween is her favorite time of year."
Lucy: *Pointing at all of them* "They're right!"
Everyone except (mentioned before): "Ohhhh."
Chris: "Well thanks for the info and we'd love to hear more, but we don't have the time. Anyway meet our guide and another of James' cousins-"
Noah: *Sarcasm* "Shocker."
Chris: "Meet Vladimir!" *He showing nothing* "Vladimir! Vladimir? Vlad? Vlady? Has anyone seen him?"
Alex: "How those he look like?"
Chris: "He's tall, pale, black hair, looks like he doesn't care about anything."
Duncan: "So in other words, he's Goth."
??? (Romanian accent): "A little." *Everybody jumps and sees a boy with the same description that Chris said* "Alo."
James: "Hello Vladimir. You haven't changed a bit."
Lindsay: "Is he a real vampire?"
Vladimir: "Yes I am, Lindsay. In fact you look good enough to eat."
Lindsay: "Sorry, but I have a boyfriend."
Vladimir: "I'm just kidding. Vell should I show you guys to the hotel."
Nicki: "Please."