The Hairdresser Of Doom

Voldemort crounched in the shadows of the Evill' Hairdressers until the door clicked shut. Pacing around the room Voldy looked for appropriate clothing to disguise himself as the professional Monsure Nosé, Draco's favourite employee. He found some leftover hair snippets and stuck them to his face in a vague mustache. He then donned his favourite heels, hot pink, a gift from Draco a long time ago. They would just make revenge sweeter. Finally he was ready.

*  *  *  *  *

Draco was feeling especially good that morning. Once his hair was re-done he was sure Hermione would fall in love with it. This would mean giving them quality time talking about how great he looked, his favourite subject! A win-win situation Draco thought as he waltzed out the gates of Hogwarts and into Hogsmede.

Finally, Draco sat down in his bat skin chair in Evill's and relaxed. Monsure Nosé set to work, shampooing his hair and combing it flat. Hair covering his face, Draco glanced at Monsure and saw he was looking a bit peaky ... very pale. Draco decided to shrug it off, he probably was just trying to slim down his famously large nose. His nose. Wow he really was on a diet Draco thought. His famous nose was slimmed down to nothing, and I mean nothing. It was literally like a hole in his face.
Monsure Nosé continued snipping his hair.
Suddenly it dawned on him. He knew that face, those slitty eyes and missing nose. It couldn't be-

VOLDEMORT