Chapter Eleven: Everyone's Theory

Anonymous POV

I watch the little girl sleep in my arms, a smile on my face. 'She has her father's needy personality. The need to have so much attention and the need to be loved so much.' I think to myself, carefully tracing the features of her face. "So much work into getting you, you know?" I chide quietly, Cali asleep laying on a sofa that I brought here not that long ago. I shake my head at her and sigh, standing up and walking around the school slowly, going to the old homeroom that I'd spend my day in. 

I look around the old room and breath in the fresh cold air. I hear a whimper come from the sleeping child. I look down at her before bouncing her up and down lightly while sitting in an old teachers chair. "You don't deserve to live Jeffrey." I whisper, feeling my eyes close as I start to fall asleep. 

Jeff's POV

I start walking through the woods, my eyes skimming the ground while I follow the footprints, knowing that Cali went this way. "Jeff! Wait for me!" I turn around and look behind me, suddenly in a field of flowers, and a beautiful woman running after me, a baby bump showing from her tank top. 

Flashback 

"Jeff, you know you're not supposed to make me run." Rose giggled, her arms wrapping around my neck, my arms going around her waist, the bump pressing against me. "Sorry Rosie, I won't do it again." I lean down and kiss her gently, causing her to shove me away lightly, a bright smile on her face. "You know Jeff, there's a few things that I need to tell you." 

"What is it?"  I ponder curiously, twirling a piece of her hair around my finger. "I've chosen a name out of the two we picked together." Rose smiles, placing a hand on her stomach. "Really? What one?" I ask, getting excited. "Lilliana Rose." Rose smiles, looking up at me with a smile. "Wait... does that mean..." "Yes Jeff. We're having a girl." I feel the smile on my face widen as the thought of having another little Rosie walking around soon. 

"Are you excited?" Rose whispers hesitantly, looking at me while biting her lip. "I'm ecstatic! I get to have another Rose! We can spoil her, teach her how to kill, show her all sorts of things!" I start screaming, making Rose. "Jeff, hold still for a moment." I stop and look over at her, confused about what's going. Rose grabs my hand and guides it to her stomach, right below her bellybutton. "What're you-" I stop speaking when I feel something. 

"Do you feel that? That's Lilliana. She's saying hello." Rose giggles cutely, causing my smile to widen while I look down at her. I carefully get down on my knees and start whispering things, things that Rose can't hear. "I love you Lilly. Daddy's here." I whisper, kissing Rose's stomach before standing back up and grabbing Rose's hand. "I love you so much Jeff." 

Flashback Over

"Jeff?" I hear from the side of me. I look over and see Jane. "Oh, hey Jane. Are you coming with me?" I ask, making sure my knife is in my pocket. "Yeah, Slender said that someone should go with you so you don't end up getting yourself killed." I simply nod my head and notice we're on a dirt road. I start looking around carefully and notice tire tracks. "She was picked up here and taken somewhere. Best bet is to follow the tracks." Jane speaks up, making me look over at her. 

We start to quietly walk in the direction the tracks go in, my mind snapping to something. "I remember how so many years ago you and I were enemies. What changed that?" I ask, now thoroughly confused. "Honestly, I feel like it was Rose. Rose did changed a lot of things when we all met her." Jane mumbles, her arms crossing as the gust of cold wind hits us. 

"She did didn't she?" I whisper, my emotions getting to me. "Don't cry Jeff, I'm not going to comfort you." Jane hisses quietly, still not a comforting type. "You know, must of your semi-care for my well-being washed down the drain as soon as Rose passed." I growl now annoyed. "Well, that's easy. You're still an ass." 

Before I can make a comeback, we come face to face with a town. I look around for a moment, my eyes landing on a familiar house in the distance. "Just keep walking." I state immediately, shoving my hands into my pockets before quickly speed walking down the street, trying to get away from the house. "Why is this town abandoned? Did you kill everyone here already?" Jane asks annoyed, looking over at me and noticing my tensity. 

"No." I huff out, Jane's eyes widening no doubt when she realizes where we are. "Jeff... is this your old town?" she mumbles awkwardly. I quickly flicker my eyes over to the old house we're in the process of passing. "Yes." I grumble again, my voice darker. "Is that your old house right here." I keep quiet, deciding not to answer her. "It is isn't it?" she whispers, while looking down at the ground. 

I keep staring at the house, a realization hitting me. 'No one came to pick up the bodies. I know no one did because I hid the bodies of them all. If... if. I have to go in there.' I think quickly, running up to the door and slamming it open. "Jeff?" Jane questions, running after me, causing me to look at her before entering the dark home. I find the drawer where we kept all of the flashlights. "Grab a flash light and follow me." 

After Jane grabs one, she quickly starts walking next to me as we both look around, the grip on my knife that I absentmindedly grabbed, tightening. I jog up the stairs and look up at the ceiling in front of the two doors. I quickly flick my eyes between both doors, one leading to my old room and the other leading to Liu's old room. I shake my head and grab the stool that's by the wall before standing on it and opening the attic door. 

As soon as I do, a rotten stench wafts down and on top of Jane and I. "What is that disgusting smell?" she questions, gagging at the stench. "Dead bodies." I say lightly, climbing up the stairs the rest of the way, Jane following close behind me. As soon as I'm standing I lower my hand and help Jane up, the smell getting worse. I start flashing the light around, looking for the where I stored them. I see the familiar black sheet over in the corner, the lump of dead bodies seeming to be gone, meaning the only remains of any sort of life that was once known, is bones.

I walk over and lift the sheet up quickly, taking notice to something disturbing quickly. "I remember I put them together over here, but didn't I put Liu by himself over here?" I whisper, Jane saying, "What the hell are we doing here Jeff." "Shut up." I growl, squatting and looking at the bloodstains. That's when I notice a blood trail. I keep following the blood droplets, the droplets stopping at the attic door. I take a close look at the steps and see a few more. I growl and climb down, Jane following after me, closing the door afterwords.

I keep looking, following the trail only to bump into a door. I groan in pain while opening it, find more of the droplets. "Jeff, I'm surprised that you're showing me your old home." "Don't take it personally." I whisper, focusing on the spots. "They stop at the closet." I mumble, opening it to find all of his clothes are missing. I feel my world stop as the realization hits me. "Everyone's theory was right..."

---------------------------------------------------

Twitter: JTKLovers1

Instagram: jeffthekillerlovers

Tumblr: ScrumptiousHarmonyDelusion

Second Account: PhanGirlPhanFiction