Cook Books, Sissy Fits, and Forest Trips Preview

+X+

"How many times do I have to fucking tell you, Jeffrey? Leave me the fuck alone." I growl, turning around to face the man that I've grown accustomed to seeing every day of my pathetic life.

"I don't know why, but I can't. I can't leave you alone. It's not in my nature. I can help you, and that's what I plan on doing?" Jeff mumbles while trying to reassure himself.

"How the fuck do you plan on helping me? Giving me knife throwing lessons? Teaching me how to stab someone? Well here's news for you. I'm the top killer in these woods Jeff, and that's that. I don't need your fucking help at anything. I can find her on my own, and I'll raise her on my own." I stop walking and cross my arms, thinking of my little sister and how she'll miss him.

"I know where the fuck she is you cunt. Don't fucking assume that I'm trying to teach you how to be a killer. Don't assume that I want to be around you prude ass." Jeff walks up behind me grabs my shoulder tightly with one hand, his other on my hip. "Ever since that day in the woods I've been trying to get with you, trying to help you. And this is how you treat me? Real ladylike of you Blood Chain."

I start laughing at Jeff's words, 'get with me', 'help you', 'ladylike'. "Oh, Jeffrey, that's the thing with my name. Chain, I'm a fucking chain. I'm a chain of depression, suicidal thoughts, and fake love. There's a chain of men that want to get with me, and there's a chain of deaths I've had on my shoulders for years. Adding yours to the list would just fullfil my precious little heart. So how about it? Still feel like helping me." I turn around at the end of my sentence, bring my hand up and sliding it gently across his cut open cheek.

"I'll lay my life down for you, so take it. Take it right now and add me to your chain. I want to be another link, now fucking make me one."

---------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter of the new JTK series is up. Go give it some love and affection! <3