Chapter 1

Hey guys... so this is my first story that I've done on here. I made this one especially for my best friend, Alize. I hope you guys like it. I worked really hard on it. (There's a picture of 'Alize' on the side). I'm gunna try to make the chapters a couple pages long because I hate when they're only like 1 page long and it's all just a sentence, a big space, then another sentence.  -.-   I REALLY want to know what you think about it, so... Comment/Add/Favorite/Follow?  :)  <3

          ***********************************************************************************

I finally found my favorite white dress. I looked around the room, clothes were thrown all over my bed and floor. Oh well, I was gunna have to clean it up when I got home from school. I slipped on my black and white converse and put on my black thin sweater. I went downstairs and headed out the door.

I got to school just in time: A second after I walked through the door, the bell rang. I walked to my seat and set down my bag on the table. "You must be the new student." I heard my teacher say. I looked up and saw him talking to a blond boy. His back was facing me as he talked to the teacher.

"Everyone this is our new student," the teacher explained. He turned around to face the class. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes I had ever seen. "Hi everyone. My name's Niall Horan." he smiled while looking into my eyes. It was weird, I kept wanting to look away, but I couldn't. It was like I was trapped in some sort of trance. He was the first to look away causing me to be set free.

"Okay, Mr.Horan you can sit next to Alize. Alize raise your hand." I raised my hand and Niall came and sat down next to me. I tried to not to look in his eyes, afraid I might get locked in another trance, but then he ruined that by talking to me.

"Hi. Nice to meet you, Alize," Niall said. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Niall," I said to him. He smiled shyly at me. I noticed he had braces. His lips looked so soft and kissable.

I looked back into his eyes and asked, "Can I see your schedule?" He pulled out the white paper from his backpack and handed it to me. I looked at it and said, "We're in every class together." "Oh, good. It'll be nice to see a familiar face in every class." "Yeah. It will," I said with a smile.

After about 20 minutes later of talking with Niall in homeroom, the bell rang. I packed up my things and waited for Niall to put his things in his bag. "Ready?" he asked me. "Yeah let's go." I said while turning to walk out the door. I turned to make sure he was still following me, but what surprised me was that he was looking at my legs. I coughed, bringing his attention to my face.

He just gave me a cheeky smile while I returned a glare. I only knew him for 30 minutes and he was already checking me out. I wasn't so sure about this kid. When we got to our first period, I went straight to my seat; Niall automatically following.

He sat in the chair next to me and turned his body to look at me. "Yes?" I asked, unsure if he wanted anything. "Sorry if I'm staring a lot. You're just so beautiful." he said to me. "Thank you." I said in a clipped voice as I turned away from him.

The teacher walked in and started right away. About 10 minutes of taking notes I turned to Niall to make sure he was getting it. He seemed okay so I turned back to my paper. "Now it's time to work on your homework, everybody." the teacher said as he turned off the monitor.

I got up and walked to the other side of the class to grab Niall and I some math books. I returned to my desk and handed Niall a book without directly looking at him. "Thanks, Alize." he said then I turned back away from me.

I was already half way through the homework when I looked over at Niall. He was only on problem 7  out of 30. It didn't look like he understood any of it. "Niall, do you need help?" I asked. "Yeah. Just a bit," he said while giving me an embarrassed smile.