Chapter 5

I walked over to where Niall was sitting and sat down next to him. "What were you guys talking about in there?" he asked looking at me. "Uhh. Ask Harry. I'm not sure if he told you or WANTS to tell you yet, but I'm not gunna be the one to spill," I told Niall. They all sent me weird looks, but I just ignored it.

"So what movie are we gunna watch?" I asked no one in particular. "You can pick one out if you like. We didn't really decide," Zayn told me. I walked up to the shelf by the t.v. full of movies. I grabbed one and held it up so they can see it. "You guys wanna watch The Pacifier?" I asked them. "It doesn't matter to us," Liam said with a small smile.

"Okay. I'll put it in the DVD player," I said as I bent down and turned on the t.v. After the movie was in, I turned around to sit on the big couch with the boys, but they were laying on it. Niall was laying on the love seat, so I just decided to sit on the floor but before I could, Niall pulled me onto his lap.

I giggled and got more comfy as the previews started. Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and waited for the movie to start. I felt Niall's hand lightly lay on top of mine and looked up at his face with a smile. Niall was so sweet. He was always careful around me.

He made me feel safe. I intertwined my fingers with his and saw his face light up with a huge smile. He gave our hands a little squeeze as he looked over my shoulder. I turned my head to see what he was looking at. I saw Louis, Zayn, and Liam staring at us with smirks on their faces.

I blushed and hid my face in Niall's shoulder. He gave my hand another squeeze and lightly kissed the top of my head. I peeked out of Niall's shoulder to see if the boys were still looking at me: They were paying attention to the movie which just started. Again I layed my head on Niall's shoulder and felt him hug me tighter.

**************************************************************************************

After the movie ended, I started to get to know the boys a little bit. "So... Niall..." Louis said trailing off with a smirk on his face. Niall narrowed his eyes at him as he heard the tone Louis used. "What do you want, Lou?" Niall asked. "The boys and I were just wondering if you and Alize wanted to play truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"Absolutely not. Someone always ends up getting hurt or embarrassed," Niall told them quickly. "I don't know. It could be fun. Please Niall?" I asked as I turned around and gave him my best pleading look. He looked like he was really contemplating about it, so because our hands were still linked together, I lifted them up to my face and kissed the back of his hand. "Please?" I asked again.

*WARNING!* ~THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MIGHT BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERS 12 OR YOUNGER. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 13! PARENTS STRONGLY CAUTIONED~

"Fine," he said as he gave in to my pleading. "YAY!" I yelled with joy. We all got a bit more comfortable as Zayn started off the game. "Truth or dare, Lou?" He asked. "Mmm... I think DARE!" Louis yelled sounding very cocky.

"I dare you to... go over to the neighbor's house in boxers and ask them for condoms," Zayn said laughing his bum off. Lou looked shocked, but went with it. "Challenge accepted," Louis said smiling. He got up, took off everything except his boxers, and walked out the front door. As soon as he was out, all our faces were pressed up against the window.

Louis knocked on the door and soon someone opened up. We saw Louis talking with a girl around my age. Her face got red and she went back inside, leaving Louis standing on the porch trying not to laugh. She came back and put something in the palm of his hand. He said something else and started walking back towards us.

We all ran back to our spots as Lou came in and threw the packet in the middle of the floor. "I'm never doing that again! The poor girl was as red as a tomato! You guys really suck!" Lou ranted. He plopped down on the floor, not even bothering to put his clothes back on.

"Who's next? Hmm... Alize! Truth or dare?" he asked me with an evil grin on his face. "Truth." I was scared that if I picked dare, he would have me do something really embarrassing. "Umm... Who was your first kiss?" he asked me. I felt Niall tense beside me and glare at Louis.

"Uh-" "You don't have to answer him. Lou, that's enough," Niall said sternly. "Calm down, Nia-" "I haven't had my first kiss yet," I said interrupting Liam. They all looked at me shocked. "What?" I asked as they continued to stare at me. It wasn't THAT big of a deal. Was it?