Chapter 2

Hey, Loves!  :)  So I decided I would upload a new chapter whenever I can. I'm not going to make you guys wait like a week just to get votes. I write because when I do, it's like I'm excaping reality. I might upload every other day beacause I'm not the fastest writer in the world, but I'm not promising anything so... yeah.  Leave your comments down below. I want to know what you guys think of my story so far  :)   (Btw there's a picture of what Vanessa's supossed to look like on the side)

*****************************************************************************

~ Alize's P.O.V. ~

After Niall left, I took a shower to keep my mind busy. I got ready for bed, but then I decided to wait till Vanessa got home. I thought to myself as I got a couple things to watch a movie downstairs. It was only me and my best friend, Vanessa, that lived in this big house. Sometimes it got a bit lonely.                                                                         

                                                        *****************************

I was downstairs watching  House of Anubis. It was starting to get pretty late and I was getting tired. I turned off the t.v. and was about to head upstairs when I heard Nessa's car pull into the driveway. A couple seconds later she came busting through the door with blood shot eyes and mascara running down her face. "Oh my gosh. Nessa, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked her.

She walked past me and into the kitchen. "Nessa, what's WRONG?" I asked again. "It's nothing. Just leave me alone," she mumbled and hung her head down and wiped some tears away, smearing her make up more. "Nessa, you can tell me. I'm you're BEST friend. Now who do I have to go beat up?" I asked walking over to her and giving her a gentle hug.

"I'm pregnant with Harry's baby," she whispered. I froze. Did she say what I think she said? "...and he doesn't want anything to do with it," she said breaking out into more tears. I couldn't move. I was feeling a bunch of emotions right now: shock, joy, and anger.

~ Vanessa's P.O.V. ~

It was happening all over again. Seeing Alize's face reminded me of Harry's when I told him the news.

~ FLASHBACK ~

I was sitting on Harry's bed, getting ready to tell him my big secret. "So what is it?" he asked grabbing my hands. "Harry, I-I-I," I couldn't do it. I was afraid of what he was going to say. "Go ahead, Babe. Tell me," he said looking into my eyes. "Harry, I'm pregnant," I whispered hanging my head down so he wouldn't see my face.

I waited for him to say something, but he never did. "Harry?" Nothing. "Harry, say something please," I whispered not looking up, afraid of what his face might look like. I pulled my hands out of his frozen ones. "Harry, can you say something?" I asked looking up. I shouldn't have done that. I was right to look down.

His face was filled with shock. "I can't do it," He whispered. "What do you mean you 'can't do it'?" I asked getting angry. "No. I didn't-" "-Just stop, Harry. I don't want to hear your lies," I said cutting him off and standing up off the bed.

"No. Nessa, I- Where are you going?" he asked getting off the bed and following me out of his room. "LEAVE ME ALONE, HARRY!" I yelled running down the stairs. I ran past the living room and tried to run out the door, but was stopped by Zayn. "What's the matter, Love?" he asked me. I hadn't realized I had tears flowing down my face.

"I need to go, Zayn," I said trying to pull my wrist from out of his hand. "Ness, come back. Don't leave," Harry shouted running down the stairs. I pulled my arm back and ran out the door. "Wait, Ness!" Harry shouted, running after my car.

~ OUT OF FLASHBACK ~

"HE DOESN'T WANT THE BABY?!" she yelled throwing her arms in the air. I shook my head 'no'. "Okay, I seriously need to meet this guy, Ness," she said looking REALLY pissed. "NO. I have this undercontrol. I just can't be with him anymore. Look, I'm gunna go to bed. I'm really tired," I said heading up the stairs. "Night, Vanessa," she whispered to me.

~ Alize's P.O.V. ~

I was still in shock when I went up to my room. Poor Nessa. I felt so bad. He doesn't deserve someone as awesome and funny and sweet as she is. If he doesn't want to help take care of the baby, I will. I crawled in my bed and fell asleep still thinking about what happened today.