Chapter 9

Hey guys! So I promised I'd get started on your chapter right away, but honestly... I kinda didn't. I went over to my friend's house literally ALL weekend and then we stayed up all night. We ended up making a hopscotch that wrapped all the way around her block. I think it 2,372 boxes that we made. We have no life  .-.   Anyways, um... here's your chapter. Comment what you guys think! I seriously want to hear what you think about my story. Please? *Cue puppy face*   :D

*************************************************************************************

"I'd love to!" I yelled as I jumped onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He grabbed my hips softly and kissed me back. We made out for a while, but then decided to pull apart for some air. You know... Because air is good for you.

I moved off of him and just had my legs on his lap as I sat next to him on the couch. I couldn't keep my eyes off my new boyfriend. He was just so amazing. I couldn't believe he was all mine now.

"Niall," I called. " Yeah?" He answered. I didn't answer him back; I was too mesmerized by his beautiful pink lips to say anything. I think he got the hint that I wanted to feel his lips pressed against mine because he slowly bent his face closer to mine.

I swear, every time we kissed, it was amazing. I don't care how corny this sounds, but I feel fireworks every single time. I pulled back a little but Niall had his hand on the back of my neck, holding me into the kiss.

I pulled out of his grip and heard him groan. I pushed him down on the couch and slowly climbed over him. I hung my head above his, letting my hair curtain our faces. He moved his head up to kiss me, but I wanted to tease him a bit, so I pulled my face away at the last second.

"Babe," he said in a whining tone. I smiled and as he tried to kiss me again, I pulled my face back again. " You're going to pay for that," he said as an evil smirk grew on his face. I immediately knew what he was thinking.

"Niall, don't you even think about doing that. I'm not gunna be responsible for the injuries you get," I warned him. All of a sudden, I was being flipped on my back and being tickled to death. "Niall, STOP!" I said giggling hysterically.

I somehow managed to get away from his grasp and slide out from underneath him real quick. I ran down the hallway and into an open room. I shut the door behind me and heard Niall trying to open it up from the other side.

"What are you guys doing?" I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Louis sitting on his bed. "Sorry Lou. I didn't realize I ran into your room. I thought it was Niall's," I told him. I still had to get used this house.

"It's fine. What game are you guys playing now?" He asked with a little chuckle at the end. "We'll, right now I am playing 'run away from Niall because he's trying to tickle me to death'," I told him laughing.

"Alize!" I heard Niall call creepily from the other side if the door. I ran around the other side of the bed so I could hide behind Louis' body. Niall opened up the door and walked in. He looked over at us and spotted my head peeking over Louis' shoulder.

He started slowly making his way over to us, making him look kind of creepy. Louis stood up and pushed me to stand behind his back. "Niall, stay away," Lou warned him. Niall stepped closer to us but Louis turned around and wrapped his arms around me.

Niall somehow grabbed me from Louis and lightly tossed me on his bed. He started tickling me again and I kept trying to get out of his grip. Niall straddled my hips and held both of my hands with one of his while he tickled me to death.

"LOUIS HELP ME!" I yelled as I looked over at him. "If you even touch her, I will hurt you," Niall said jokingly. Louis looked between me and Niall. He started walking towards the door and I thought he was just gunna leave me here to die of laughing.

"Louis, don't just leave me- AHH! here like this," I said pleading to him. He ran up behind Niall and shoved him off of me and then went running out the door and down the stairs laughing like a mad man. I climbed on top of Niall and held both of his hands above his head with both of mine.

Our laughter died down and then we just ended up staring into eachother's eyes. Our faces started reaching towards each other's at the same time. Our lips brushed each other's softly before Niall slowly smashed his against mine.

My hands released his and had to be placed on his chest to keep myself from falling over. I felt his hands slowly glide up the sides of my body, making me shiver. He licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth enough to let his tongue slip through.

His tongue roamed my mouth for a while until I had to pull away so I could regain my breathing. Niall started kissing along my jawline and down my neck. After searching for my soft spot for a few seconds, he found it.

I moaned and held his head closer to my neck as he started sucking on the spot. I felt his tongue flick over the dark skin when he was done. He kissed the spot before roaming around my neck again. "Niall," I said breathlessly.

His hands gripped my waist tighter before he turned us over until I was underneath him. He lifted my my shirt just a little bit over my belly button and bent his head so he could kiss the skin there. He started to lift my shirt up even more, but I stopped him.

"Niall, I don't think Louis would like it if he walked into his room to find us intensely making out on his bed," I said giggling. He looked up at me and smiled. I could see the blush cover his face as he got off the bed and held out his hand for me.

I took it and pulled myself off the bed with the help of Niall. I looked up into his eyes and pecked his lips before I intertwined our hands together. We started heading over to his room as we swung our hands between us slightly.

*************************************************************************************

Okay. So... I really want someone to comment. The first person to comment I'll, um... 1) Give you a shout out.  2) Dedicate the next chapter to you (If I find out how) & 3) I'll add you into the story somehow. I just need to know a bit about you. So with that in mind, Comment/ Vote/ Follow  :D  Bye!

~Mariah Xx