Chapter 12

~ Alize's P.O.V. ~

I can't believe I just walked in on Vanessa and Harry almost having sex. WTF?! No body said anything. We all just kind of looked at each others' faces. I looked at Niall's expression, only to see him smirking at Harry.

I looked at Vanessa, who was hiding her body behind Harry because she was half naked, and her face was completely red. Mine probably was too. "I think we'll just leave you two to get ready," Niall said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room, closing the door behind us.

I took one look at his face and knew he was going to explode with laughter. I needed to get him away before Vanessa and Harry heard. I entwined our hands together and tugged him into my bedroom. We sat on my bed and just stared at eachother's faces before exploding into laughter.

Niall layed down on his back and was laughing so hard that no noises were coming out of him. I, on the other hand, had my face on a pillow and was laughing hysterically into it. I can't believe they were doing that. I can't believe we walked in on them!

I stopped laughing and tried to calm my breathing. I could still feel Niall laughing because the bed was shaking slightly. I sat back up and watched as Niall had his legs brought up to his chest and was rocking back and forth.

"Niall. Breathe," I reminded him. He took in a breath and let his legs dangle off the edge of the bed. After Niall's breathing finally slowed down, he sat up on the bed. "I can't wait to go to the fair with you," I told him as he got closer to me. "Me either. It'll be so fun! Have you ever been to one before?" he asked me.

"No," I told him. He gasped and held his hand to his chest with a fake shocked look. "Well, we're just going to have to make your first time exciting. Aren't we?" he asked no one. I smirked and shook my head at him. "Come on. I think they're done getting dressed," he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my bedroom.

We went downstairs and found Harry and Vanessa sitting on the couch. Fully clothed this time. I sat down next to Nessa and Niall sat on the other side of me. She glanced up at me and glared. "What are you smirking at?" she asked sarcastically.

I smirked at her and raised my eyebrow. "Do you really want me to tell you?" I asked. She turned her head away from my vision but I saw her smile just in time. "Shut up," she said as she hid her face in Harry's chest.

"That's what I thought," I told her as I looked up at Niall. I could tell he was holding back his laughter. I  turned my head back around and saw Harry smirking too. "So, Harry. Louis got us some tickets for the fair tomorrow. You should bring Vanessa. I'm going to be bringing Alize with me," Niall said trying to change the topic.

"Yeah that sounds like fun. Babe, would you like to come?" Harry asked as he looked down at Nessa. She popped her head out of hiding in his chest and beamed up at him. "Yeah. Sure," she said with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Okay. I guess we're coming too," Harry finally said after he looked away from Vanessa and up to us. "Okay. We better get going mate," Niall said starting to heave himself off the couch. "Okay..." Harry said slowly getting up too.

Vanessa stood up quickly and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him towards the front door. I think they were going outside. I looked up at Niall who was staring at me. He held his hand out for me so I grabbed it and stood up with a bit of help from him.

He placed his hand on the side of my cheek and just continued to stare at me. I saw him slowly start to lean down. Standing on my tippy toes, I pushed my lips to his as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He used his hand to snake around the back of my neck and push our faces closer together.

Our lips moved in sync perfectly, but after a few seconds, I had to pull back for air. Niall smiled down at me and then began to sprinkle kisses all over my face. I laughed and reached up to kiss him again. This time, when our lips locked together, our lips moved a tad bit faster.

This time Niall was the one to pull back from the kiss. He smiled and stared deeply into my eyes again. He seemed to do that a lot. I couldn't help the blush that started to form on my cheeks. "I love it when you blush," he complimented me.

His comment only made me blush even more. "I love it when you smile," I told him honestly as a smile started to form on my own lips. We sounded really cliche but I don't care. I liked it. "And I love the way you two idiots keep us waiting." I looked towards the front door and saw Nessa with her hands on her hips and an annoyed look on her face.

"Sorry, Nessa. We're coming," I told her as I took as step back from Niall, letting his hands fall away from me and at his sides. Nessa turned around and headed back out the door without saying anything else. I grabbed Niall's hand and tugged him out to Harry's car.

We walked up to the car and I opened the door for Niall. I moved out of the way so Niall could slip inside. Once he sat down, I grabbed the seat belt and buckled him in. I could feel him watching my face but I pretended not to notice.

As I was pulling my hand away and starting to back up, Niall grabbed my hand, causing me to look up at him. He was smiling at me. I blushed and slipped my hand out of his grip. When I stood back, next to Nessa, we waved goodbye as the boys left down the street.

Nessa was pulling me inside but I was too busy thinking about tomorrow that I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. Oh well. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. I'd be too excited about the following day. I wonder if this counted as a real first date. I mean, we were going as a group so I wasn't entirely sure...

*******************************************************************************

OH. MY. GAWD. I'm so sorry I kept you guys waiting for a long time. I was just super busy lately, but that's no excuse. And I know this was just a short chapter. I'm sorry. I hate me too. This chapter was actually longer. I wrote it all out on my friend's iPad, but when I opened a new tab, it deleted everything. AGAIN. I literally had to write this chapter 3 times! I was getting really frustrated. So, again, I just want to apologize. Um... what else... Oh! Can you guys please go check out my other story? It's called Afraid To Love Again- A Harry Styles Fan Fiction. So with that in mind, follow me on:

Twitter: @Mrs_Belectioner

Instagram: Mariah_Styles69

Oh and I have a One Direction fan page. Can you guys go Like it if I put it in the comments down below? Thank you. I'd really appreciate it.  (:

~Mariah Xx