Chapter 7

HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOMS! 52 READS!? I know it's not much to you guys but it is to me. :o This is amazayn! I love you guys so much  :* Thanks for reading my story. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been reading some really good stories. I just want to dedicate this chapter to all of my fellow readers out there who put up with my laziness.  :D

~Mariah Xx

***************************************************************************************

~ Alize's P.O.V. ~

All their faces looked shocked. It's not that big of a deal if I haven't had my first kiss yet. "What?" I asked. They sent each other a special look and in unison said, "Nothing." I ignored them and continued with the game. A few rounds later, I was my turn again. 

Louis looked at me and smirked. "Truth or dare, Alize?" I figured he thought I was going to pick truth again so I picked dare. "Dare," I said trying my best not to looked worried at his evil smirk. "Hmm..." he hummed pretending to think. "I dare you to kiss Niall," Lou said.

I froze in my place and just stared at Lou. "Lou! What the heck. Alize, you don't have to," Niall said. I was gunna say 'okay', but the thing is... I actually WANTED to kiss Niall. He was so sweet to me and always stuck up for me when the girls at school would say something rude about me.

I got up off the floor and sat on Niall's lap, straddling his legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head closer to Niall's. He had a shocked look on his face. I pushed my lips against his and lightly pulled on the ends of his hair.

I felt Niall's hands grip my hips as he kissed me back. I heard the boys shout "Ooooooooh!! They're so CUTE!" I think it was Louis who said, "They're going to end up having sex." I licked Niall's bottom lips for entrance. He let me explore his mouth as he gripped my hips tighter.

I had to pull away after a few seconds so I could catch my breath, but that didn't stop Niall. He hungrily kissed down my neck, but I pulled myself out of his embrace and sat down on the floor again, remembering that the boys were watching.

Niall had a shocked expression on his face. I looked at the rest of the boys and they all had the same expression on their faces. "Damn, Alize. I didn't think you would actually do it," Lou told me smirking. I blushed and looked down at my hands.

"Well, Niall. Me and the lads are gunna go to the mall for a bit. You two have fun," Liam said as him and the boys stood up. I was still sitting in the same position as I heard the boys' car drive off. I didn't know what to say to him. Should I tell him I like him?

What if he doesn't like me back? Okay, now I'm really debating weather I should tell him or not. I heard him shuffle around a bit on the floor, so I looked over at him and he was sitting facing towards me. "So what do you want to do now?" he asked me as he placed his chin in his hands.

"Um... I don't know," I said not really knowing what to do. It felt a bit awkward because we made out then were left alone. "How about we go watch a movie in my room? That way if the boys come back early, they'll least likely bother us," he said standing up and offering me his hand.

"Sure," I said as I hoisted myself up off the ground. He turned around and started to walk down a hallway. I followed him until we turned into a room. I walked in and looked around. The room was pretty big. And there was also a really huge bed.

I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, while Niall decided what movie we were going to watch. "Okay, what kind of movie do you want to watch?" he asked me as he looked through the droor under the tele.

"Something scary," I said but it came out more like a question. "Good idea," He said searching through the droors again. He pulled something out and put it in the DVD player. He walked over to the bed and layed down, getting comfortable.