Chapter 3

Okay, so I didn't update for like a couple days because I've been busy with the whole 'studying for CST's'. I should update the next chapter the day after tomorrow. Hope you like it.  Comment/ Add/ Favorite/ Follow  :)

 *********************************************************************************************************

~ Alize's P.O.V ~

I woke up to my phone ringing.

Race home. Open the door. Run upstairs. Throw my bag on the floor.

Log on. Two seconds later, I get a message from you saying 'Hey Baby.

Been going crazy thinking about you all day. So much to tell you.'

Boy I feel the same way. Can't wait to see you. Just you and I.

'Cause every night, I've been thinking what it would be like.

I get a rush. More than a crush. Almost love. Makes me feel high every time I think about us.

Even though we talk everyday, I still can't get enough. Haven't got a pulse. Getting kinda close.

Almost love. I'm 5'6. You're 5'10. 14. 15. Talk 24/7. 34. 24. 36. Talk 24/7.

Forever. Lol. Tmi? Talk 24/7. G2g. Xox. uh, uh, uh. 24/7-

I rolled over and finally grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "Hey, Alize. It's me, Niall."  "Oh. Good morning," I said with a smile and stretching. "Morning? It's 11 a.m." he said and by the way his voice sounded, I could tell he had a smirk.  "Well, some people like to sleep in on Saturdays," I said sarcastically.

"Ha ha. I was just wondering if you, maybe... wanted to come to my house today and finally meet the lads?" he asked me nervously. "Yeah. I'd love to, Niall," I said smiling. I really did want to meet his friends. He was always talking about how funny they were and all the pranks they pulled on each other.

"Okay. What time do you want to come over?" he asked me. "How about in an hour?" I asked making sure it was alright. "Yeah. That's perfect," he said sounding suddenly happy. "Okay. See you then, Niall," I told him. "Okay, Princess," he said before he hung up.

O.M.G. He just called me his princess! I could NOT be more happy than in this moment right now. I jumped out of bed and got ready to take a shower.

~ Niall's P.O.V. ~

I can't believe I actually had enough courage to call her 'princess'. I wonder how she was reacting to that. Anyways, I got off my bed and went towards the door. I opened it up and shouted at the boys. "Guys, I'm having Alize come over today. Can you make the place look some- what presentable?"

I heard Lou come out of his room. "Alize is coming over?" he asked. "Yeah....Why?" He looked at me with an evil grin. "Oh, goody. This should be fun," He said as he clapped his hands and rubbed them together. "Oh my gosh, Lou. You better not embarrass me. I like her and I don't want her to be creeped out and not want to come over anymore because of you guys," I told him.

"Well, I don't know about the other guys, but I'm not making ANY promises," he said pointing at his chest. "Oh, dear Lord. Help me survive this," I said clasping my hands together, looking up, and closing my eyes. "This is REALLY going to be fun now," Lou said patting my shoulder and walking back into his room.

I went into my the bathroom and picked up the towel I left on the floor after I got out. I wlked back out and shut my bedroom door that I left open. I put on a white shirt, changed out of my basketball shorts, and put on black skinnies. I sprayed myself with cologne and slipped on a pair of black Nike's.

I opened my door and went downstairs to help the boys clean up. After we were finished, we all sat on the couch, so we could watch some t.v. Harry was on the floor by my feet with his head down and his phone in his hand. He's been upset since that whole scene with Alize yesterday.

He never really told us what happened between them. He would just try and change the subject. "Harry, are you alright? You seem kind of torn up, Mate," I whispered leaning over towards his head so the boys wouldn't hear us.

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone, Niall," He said bringing his head up and looking at the t.v. with a blank expression. I sat back on the couch and just then I heard the doorbell ring and all the boys turned their heads towards me and had evil smirks on their faces. They better not try anything. I swear I will get even if they do.