Chapter 11*

W A R N I N G : The following parts are innapropriate for kids under the age of 14. Read at your own risk.

~ Vanessa's P.O.V. ~

I woke up from my nap and saw Harry still asleep. I checked my phone and realized we were asleep for 3 hours. I got out of bed and went to go make some tea for when Harry wakes up. I came back with the two cups in my hand. I set his mug down on the night stand by the bed and decided maybe I should change into something comfortable.

I go over to one of my dressers and open it up. I set my mug on top and look back at Harry. He's still asleep. I turn back around and pull off my shirt. I was still wearing my P.J.s from last night. I pull down my pajama bottoms and pick up the clothes on the floor.

I throw them in the dirty hamper and walk back to my dresser. I was about to slip off my braw, but I heard Harry shuffle around on the bed. I looked over at him but all he seemed to do was roll onto his stomach. He needed to get up and drink his tea, otherwise it would get cold.

I walked over to the bed and crawled on top of him. I realised he didn't have his shirt on. He probably took it off sometime in his sleep. I sat on his bum with my legs on either side of his body. I placed my hands on his back and traced his muscles.

They were pretty impressive. I layed the rest of my body on top of him and let my hands roam where ever they wanted to. "Harry, it's time to get up. Harry. Babe, get up," I said in his ear. He started moving around underneath me.

He yawned and stretched out on the bed. I held him tighter to me. "I made you tea," I said as I saw his eyes open up. "Are you just in your underwear?" he asked me. "Maybe," I responded. "Mmm... You cheeky girl," he said with a smile.

I started to get off of him so he could drink his tea and so I could finish getting dressed but he just rolled on his back and pulled me on top of him. "Harry, I need to get dressed," I said as he grabbed my wrists in his hands.

"But I like you better like this," he said as his nose skimmed the open skin by my breasts. "H-harry," I stuttered as his teeth pulled down one of my bra straps. I felt his hard buldge form underneath me. "I want you so bad right now, Baby," he said in a deep, husky voice. It made me shiver at the thought of what he wanted to do to me.

His hands hooked in the sides of my underwear and started to pull them down, but I quickly climbed off of him. "Baby... Where are you going?" he asked desperately. "Just watch. I think you'll like it," I said with a wink. I slowly walked to the end of the bed, swaying my hips a little more than normal.

I looked in his eyes and saw all the lust he had for me. I reached my hands behind my back and unclasped my bra. I held up the front with one hand and slid the straps off with my other hand. I let the bra fall to the floor and watched as Harry's eyes popped out of his head.

"Take those off," I said as I pointed to the jeans he still had on. He slid his pants off of his body and threw them to the side. I could see his buldge under his boxers he had on. They started to look dangerously tight on him.

I walked over to my ipod that was hooked into my mini speakers and looked for the song that I had on my mind. I clicked it and let the slow music flow through the room. It was Say yes by B5. I walked back to the edge of the bed and swayed my hips to the beat of the soft music.

I turned my back on Harry and just swayed my hips. I heard him groan. I looked back and he was palming himself through his boxers. "Uh-uh," I said shaking my head at him for him to stop. He still kept palming himself, so I walked over to him and removed his hand.

A part of me wanted to see Harry pleasure himself, but I just ignored it and kept teasing him. I leaned over to kiss him, but he pulled me on top of his hips and forced his lips on mine. His hands cupped my bum and starting squeezing.