Chapter 2:School Days

Let's continue...

7:00am

Krinnngg....Krinnggg.....

Aish....my alarm clock is waking me up."Annyeong good morning".I go down to check what is the breakfast.I saw Kyun oppa preparing for my food in school."Maknae,here is your lunch.I will just give you money for your allowance.And here is the key,I will go to Incheon.Bye" i answered "Neh! anneyong oppa".So Kyun oppa leave in my dorm.By the way Kyun oppa is 19 years old.He is a First year in College.He us studying in Chungwoon University.

After i finished my breakfast.I go to the bathroom and dress myself and I go to school.Im using transportation so that I can reach the school early.

8:45 am(At Seoul Girls Highschool)

Success! I reached the school.Futher walking I can reach the Junior High Department.Im in the Class B.Im a little bit smart and I have a big priority when I study and of course Kpop.I love Kpop.

I saw my friend Hae Lee."Ya!!" I shouted and Hae look at me "인넹하세요" she greeted me formaly.Together with Hae we go to our lockers to get books and proceed to our room.Actually me and Hae Lee are classmates.

"Hi Eun Jung"said Lee Taesun.

Lee Taesun is my classmate and he is courting me.He is 16 years old a gentleman and cute person but sometimes he is a little bit greedy when its comes to class and when he is in badmood.

"Ohh hello Taesun.How are you?" I asked "Im fine.Want some candy?" He answered "Thanks." I replied.

I go to my seat and the same with Hae.Our teacher entered in our room and we started on studying.

During recess...

Yum,Kyun oppa prepared a Beef Daeji for me and cold yogurt milk.And my cute blue chopsticks.Uhh its so lucky living with you oppa right?.Me im a spoiled to my Kyun Oppa.Everytime he is free we are always at the Starbucks or Coex Mall. And sometimes visiting our parents and his hyung Kim Hae.

The bell rings and the recess is over.Its our Physical Class,time to change my uniform.Now we are all wearing our PE uniform.Aish...sometimes I hate this class.ㅠ.ㅠ

"Good Afternoon Class B" Tr.Kim said "Annyeonghaseyo Tr.Kim" the class greeted.Today our activity is Badmintton.Yeh!! its my favorite sport! The class is divided into two groups the Boys and the Girls.

"Ok choose the first player" our teacher said.I volunteer my self to be the third one.

Blah....blah...blah...The second player is done so its my turn.Im a little bit nervous but im okay.Im thinking who will be my oponent.

"So in Girls Group Kim Eun Jung is the player.While in Boys Group its Choi Taesun" Tr.Kim said

"Eun Jung Hwaiting!!!" cheers the Girl Group.Whoa me and Taesun "^^" Aigooo..... Im blushing.....

>°< >°< >°<

At the middle of the game the smash of Taesun is low so I have to get and spike to him but suddenly my knees bumped in the floor so I got a sprain on my feet.

"Ande....ande...ande...Aigoo Kim araso?Get up" Tr.Kim said "Ya! dont let her stand.Cant you see she is sprainted!" Taesun shouted back to his teachet and bring me in the school clinic. "Eun are you okay?I will hurry "Taesun said with a caring talk "Im okay.Dont worry im fine.".After few minutes I go out from the clinic and walking like a lame person."Aigoo im sprainted how can I go home? Ouch.. ㅠ.ㅠ" I return to the gymnasium and sit down in the bleacher."Uhm Eun are you ok now?"Taesun ask "네 " I answered."Uhm sorry Eun Jung I cant accompany you going home." said my friend.So i think how can i go home.After a while Taesun talk to me"Right im courting you to be my girlfriend?So can I be the one who will send you home?" Taesun begged "Actually I want someone accompany me.So im very thankful to you Oppa^^" I answered.

2:40 pm(Dissmissal Time/Locker)

I will go to the locker first to put my books.Im feeling bad because of my feet."Aigoo....Ouch.... ㅠㅠ"Whoo where is Taesun?

Suddenly.....

"Annyeong,come on"-Taesun

So we walk together going to the bus.After we reached our dorm he go home too.He is so kind right?

5:57pm

Kyun oppa arrived and he saw my feet but I explained what happend.He said its okay but next time I will take care of myself...Aww so caring...So I do my homeworks and watch television.

So lets see again to the next chapter.Annyeong!

Suggest me more please.Comment below.

If you want to meet me just visit my Picsart Account @shineeexok or jusr search Kim Eun Jung