Chapter 2

After me and Kian got finished with our project we decided to hang out and get to know each other.
"20 questions?" He asked
"Total fuckboy move." I laughed.
"Im not a fuckboy I just want to get to know you."
"Okay you go first." I said.
"1 Favorite color?"
"Mint green or turquoise."
"2 first kiss? What year?"
"Never had my first kiss."
"Your joking."
"Well no guy has ever liked me so there's that." I laughed.
"Okay okay 3. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would it be?"
"Hawaii definitely."
* Kian's POV *
Ill make a mental note of that one. One day this girl will be mine. I don't know why but she makes me feel different. Before she started going to this school I used to mess around with every single girl in site, but she just made me feel different I honestly feel like I need her.
"Kian?!" Elizabeth started snapping in my face.
"Huh what?"
"You zoned out and we haven't even made it to question four." She started laughing. Her laugh is so freaking cute.
"Right sorry number 4. Would you rather date me or Jc?"
She paused for a moment.
"Probably you." She blushed.
"Awe Elizabeth that's so sw-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.
It was Sam.
"Hey kian we need to film an O2l video."
"Really right now isn't a good time."
"Why what's going on?"
"Im working on a project with Elizabeth."
"Ugh what ever call me when your on your way home."
With that he hung up the phone and I walked back over to the couch.
"Who was that?" She asked.
"Oh it was Sam he said we needed to film a video for O2l."
"What's that?"
Oh my god she didn't know what O2l is.
"Well it's a collaboration channel Jc, Sam, Ricky, Trevor, Connor, and I do for YouTube O2l means our second life."
* Elizabeth's POV *
I thought it was really cute how Kian really sounded happy when he talks about O2l. The way his eyes light up and- wait Elizabeth stop you don't like him stop thinking about him like that.
"Listen Liz I would love to finish the game, but I really have to go help Sam film. Hey if you want you can come over its only what 5:30?"
"Yeah let me call my mom and tell her."
"Hello?"
"Hey im going over to my friend Kian's house I'll see you tonight okay."
"Okay sweetie see you." I hung up the phone and we got into Kian's car.
"So what do you do in your free time?" Kian asked staring at the road.
"Well I sing I guess."
"REALLY?!"
"Um yeah but I'm not that-" Kian cut me off
"Sing to me."
"Well I don't know kian im really not good."
"Okay I'll turn on the radio and sing a song that you know." He reached his hands down and turned it on.
"Im im trouble im an addict im addicted to this girl she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a wirl but even worse I can't stop calling her she's all I want in more i mean damn what's not to adore?"
I started singing and a smile grew on Kian's face.
"And you say your not that good." After a few minutes we pulled into the drive way and got out of the car. When we walked up to the front door kian opened it for me.
"Welcome to the O2l house."