Chapter 12

* Jc's POV *
I can't believe I actually did that to her, I mean I know when I get drunk I get angry, but angry enough to slap a girl especially Liz is crazy.
"Guys im so sorry if I had a Chance to take it back I would. I can't believe i did that to her. You have to believe me you guys knows more than anyone." I pleaded. Sam, kian, and Camilla just looked at each other.
Kian sighed
"Jc I don't forgive you, what you did was a real dick thing she was just trying to help you and you tried to have sex with her. Then you had the nerve to slap her when she refused you. Liz is right it is definitely going to take more than a simple 'sorry' to fix what you did. Don't expect her to forgive you immediately." I hate to admit it, but Kian is right she probably won't forgive me.
* Kian's POV *
After I finished telling Jc all of that I walked away looking for Liz. I remember hearing the front door slam so I figured she was out there, and I was right she was sitting on the porch with Connor's arm wrapped around her. Im not gonna lie it made me kind of jealous, but I know he was just trying to help her, but still.
"Hey Connor." I said.
He let go of Liz and turned around.
"Hey." He coughed. I could hear sniffling from where Liz is sitting so I quickly sat by her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Shh... Baby girl let it all out im right here." I said rubbing circles on her back.
With that she grabbed a fist full of my shirt, and started bawling.
After about 10 minutes of her crying she looked up at me. Her eyes were red and puffy.
"Kian is it bad that I feel bad?" She said wiping her eyes.
"You shouldn't feel bad at all. If anyone should feel bad it's Jc." She smiled and hugged me. I kissed her forehead and I heard her stomach grumble.
"Hungry?" I asked.
"Yeah very." She laughed.
"Taco Bell?"
"At 12:30? She asked.
"Duh lets go!"
"Well let me go get changed and we can go." She said standing up.
"You know what after Taco Bell we can have a.... Wait for it....... Liz and Kian day.... A LIAN DAY!" I yelled doing jazz hands.
"I would love to have a 'LIAN' day with you." She pecked my lips and walked inside. 
                 - at Taco Bell -
            * Elizabeth's POV *
"What do you want babe?" Kian asked.
"5 Doritos Locos tacos supreme with no lettuce no tomatoes." I say feeling a bit embarrassed because of how much I eat.
"Okay." He replied kissing me he started to walk away when I grabbed his arm. I reached in my purse to hand him a 10 so he could pay for mine.
"Here." I said handing him the ten.
"No. Im paying its fine." He said.
"Babe. No. You always pay." I said pouting.
"Yes because it's the polite thing to do." He said I just rolled my eyes and put the ten back in my purse.
He walked away and went up to the counter to order. Some girl walked up to me she looked like she was maybe 12-13.
"Can I help you?" I asked not sounding rude.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Of course." I smiled.
"Are you Kian's girlfriend?" She asked.
"Yes I am actually." I smiled. I was the only one smiling though she looked angry not just angry furious. After I told her that she kicked me in the shin. Hard.
"Ow! You bitch!" I yelled. I don't care how fucking old she is that shit fucking hurt.
She just laughed and walked away. I was so fucking furious right now I could run over there and snap that little girls neck.
"Babe what's wrong?!" Kian said speed walked towards me.
"One of your bitch fans fucking kicked me in the shin." I know I shouldn't be taking it out on Kian he did nothing wrong im just so mad.
"Hey calm down its okay." He said hugging me I automatically melted in his arms I caught the little girl staring at us so for revenge I pulled away from Kian and kissed him. We broke the kiss when we heard the counter worker yell out our order.
"I guess we'll have to finish this later." Kian winked and walked away to get our order. I looked at the little girl and smirked.
After we got done eating we wanted to go to the mall so we did. When we walked inside it was so crowded but we managed. I spotted a Clair's and Kian and I walked inside.
"Im gonna look at some flower crowns." I said walking towards them kian followed me.
When I was trying them on I put one on kian and he actually looked really good in it.
"Babe you actually look really good in that look at yourself in the mirror." I said pointing towards a mirror on the wall.
"Wow. I guess flower crowns are gonna be my new thing." He pulled out his phone and we took a mirror selfie and he put it on Instagram with the caption with babe! Flower crowns are my new thing😏
The comment section automatically started flooding.
OMG OTP AF!
So cute goals af
Kian you can really pull off that flower crown now can you pull off your clothes and come to my house? 😂
Reading that comment made me die laughing.
"Well looks like we are getting a bunch of flower crowns?" Kian said.
I just nodded because I was laughing to hard.
We went go check out and left.
We walked to the car and got in.
"Where to next?" Kian asked.
"Movies?"
"Okay let's go to the movies then." He smiled.
We arrived at the movie theater and walked inside.
"What movie shall we watch?" Kian asked grabbing my hand.
"How about if I stay?"
"Okay. I heard it is really sad." He said.
I just nodded and we went to the counter and paid for the tickets.
By the end of the movie I was bawling my eyes out and even kian was crying.
When the movie was over me and kian both walked out.
"That was such a good movie." Kian said sniffling.
"Today was such a great day." I said hugging him he picked me up and spun me around.
"Liz I have to tell you something." He said.
"Okay." I gulped.
"I love you." He said
"I love you too Kian."