Chapter 7

* Elizabeth's POV *
Believe it or not im excited for school tomorrow now that I have Kian by my side. When kian dropped me off at my house we kissed and I walked inside.
"Hey sweetie how was your date?"
"IT WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING HE WON ME THIS GIANT BEAR AND THEN WE WENT ON THE FERRIS WHEEL AND IT GOT STUCK AND THEN HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND I SAID YES!" I yelled.
"Oh my god Liz that's Great im so happy for you two!" My mom said hugging me.
"I know! Anyways im gonna go get another shower I probably smell like outside." I said walking upstairs. After I got out of the shower I got into my Pajamas and put my hair into a messy bun. As I was getting into bed my phone started ringing it was Kian.
"Hello?" I answered
"Hey babe."
"What's up?" I asked
"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you."
"Awe Kian."
"I really enjoyed today." He said.
"Yeah me too it's almost like you planned the Ferris wheel to stop just so you could tell me that." I giggled.
"That's funny but I guess it was just good timing cause now I get to call the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on mine."
Me and Kian talked for hours and when I looked at the clock it was 2:30.
"Kian im really tired."
"Awe...okay baby I'll see you at school tomorrow."
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight." He said.
And we hung up the phone I put my phone on the charger and went to bed.
- next morning -
I woke up at 6:15 because I actually wanted to look decent for once in my life. So I went to go get ready.  
Get a shower check
Outfit check
Makeup check
My phone buzzed and it was kian
Kian😍: hey babe want me to pick you up?
Me: yeah sure!
Kian😍: alright see you in a few.
When I got that text I grabbed my bag an ran downstairs when I hit the bottom my doorbell rang.
"BYE MOM ILL SEE YOU LATER!" I yelled.
"BYE SWEETIE!"
I opened the door and saw Kian standing there I kissed him and we walked to his car.
"You look beautiful." Kian said.
"Thanks baby."
We drove to school and Kian intertwined our fingers when we walked inside all eyes were on us.
Then Miranda walked towards us.
"Awe how cute is this the next slut you choose?" She asked
"Your one to talk you've fucked pretty much every guy in the school."
She just gasped and walked away.
"Liz don't let what she says get to you she's a bitch and everyone knows it she's a hit it and quit it kind of person." Kian said.
I just nodded and he walked me to math class.
"I'll see you next hour." Kian said kissing my forehead.
"Alright." I walked into my class and sat down.
"Good morning class." Mr. Blake said.
The class groaned.
"Did everyone have a good yesterday?"
I instantly smiled remembering what happened on the Ferris wheel.
"How about you Elizabeth since you look so happy." He called me out once again.
"Well if you must know Blake I went on a date with Kian Lawley and we got stuck on top of the Ferris wheel and he told me how he feels about me and asked if I would be his girlfriend and I happily said yes. So that is what is currently going on in the interesting life of Elizabeth." I said ending it off with jazz hands.
Half of the class laughed at the jazz hands then someone spoke up.
"Trust me it won't last long he's dated so many girls before you came along." Some prissy bitch said.
I just ignored the comment. The bell rang and I went out into the hall way I saw Camilla standing at her locker.
"Hey Camilla!" I yelled walking towards her.
"What's up?"
"How are you and Sam doing huh?" I said winking and elbowing her.
"We're great actually were going on a date later on and im pretty excited!" She squealed.
"Ohhhhhh get some girl!" When I said that I felt a pair of arms around my waist hugging me from behind.
"Hey kian." Camilla said.
"Hey."
"Well I hope you and Sam have fun tonight, but not to much fun because you don't need to be raising any babies in high school." I laughed.
She just laughed and me and Kian walked away.
"How was math?" Kian asked
"Well Blake asked me about how my yesterday was and I told him then someone said we won't last long." I sighed at the end.
"Don't worry about that Liz I have a feeling we're going to be together for a long time."