Chapter 16

* Elizabeth's POV *
When Connor, Kian, and I got home it was almost 4:30 so we decided to watch Netflix and eat everything in the pantry. We decided to watch Supernatural. Through out the show I noticed something was wrong with Kian he just didn't seem as 'happy' as usual.
"Kian can I talk to you?" I asked
"Yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. As I followed him I glanced over at Connor and gave him a 'what the hell is his deal?' Look he just shrugged.
When I finally got into the kitchen I saw Kian leaned up against the counter arms crossed.
"Hey are you okay your acting.... Different." I said nervously.
"Oh yeah I'm perfectly fine." He replied sarcastically.
"Kian please tell me what's wrong I don't like seeing you like this."
Kian exhaled "I just don't like the way Brandon looks at you... I know that look and I know he has feelings for you..... Then seeing you hug him made me jealous and I'm just afraid I'll lose you." I just walked up to Kian and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"You'll never lose me I promise. Besides me and Brandon have a past and I don't wanna really give him a second chance." I sighed.
* Kian's POV *
Wait Brandon and Liz have a past together?! Like they actually dated? What happened? Does she still have feelings for him? All these questions were running through my mind.
"Um.... What happened?" I questioned.
She just sighed. "Well in 8th grade we decided to give it a shot and date each other. We lasted until freshman year when Miranda decided to reel him in with her slut magic. So he broke up with me for her and later they broke up and he found out that she was fucking pretty much all of the athletic teams we have. After they broke up he started getting famous off of younow and became homeschooled we never talked to each other after that." She looked down at her feet and hid her face from my sight.
I lifted her chin up forcing her to look at me.
"Liz I want you to know that I will never do that to you. I will NEVER be that guy."
"Yeah that's exactly what he said." She said.
I just hugged her. I didn't say anything I just wrapped my arms around her and not wanting to end this moment.
When we pulled apart she stared into my eyes.
"Liz I need to ask you something. Look me in the eyes when you answer."
"Okay."
"Do you have any feelings for him?" I asked afraid of the answer.
"No Kian I don't I love you and only you. I can't see myself with anyone BUT you."
I smiled at her response and kissed her forehead.
"You better." I winked followed by a laugh.
After that we both walked into the living room and saw Conner fast asleep.
"Wanna draw on his face?" Liz smirked.
"Is that even a question? I'll get the permanent marker." I winked.
And we are off.