Chapter 13

* Elizabeth's POV *
When me and Kian got home that night no one was home so we decided to sit on the couch and play video games.
"Mario Cart?" Kian asked smirking.
"Yeah sure, but im gonna kick your ass."
"Yeah okay." He laughed.
"Oh you think I won't?"
"Alright let's make a bet.... The loser has to do anything that the winner says for the next 24 hours." He said holding out his hand wanting me to shake it.
"Your on.... Prepare to do whatever I want when ever I want." I said gladly taking his hand.
By 1:30 the score was 15-12 Kian was winning the next round is worth four points so I need to make sure I win.
"FUCK!" I yelled almost throwing my controller at a wall angry from defeat.
"We'll look at this Lizzy... I won looks like your doing whatever I WANT whenever I WANT for the next 24 hours." He bragged.
"You know what Lawley keep bragging you won't have any balls." I said.
Kian screamed and covered up his dick.
"Im just kidding." I stood up and sat on his lap wrapping my legs around his torso straddling him.
Kian started kissing all over my face making me giggle.
"Kian. Stop." I said in between laughs.
"Hey you have to let me do this." I just groaned.
Kian finally stopped kissing me and just stared at me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Your just so beautiful."
I smashed my lips into his. Our lips moved perfectly in sync and he picked me up carrying me up the stairs not breaking the kiss. When we reached his room he played with the doorknob till he finally got it open. When we entered his room he threw me on his bed kissing me roughly. Let's just say the neighborhood knows his name.
- The Next Morning -
* Kian's POV *
Last night was one of the best nights of my life, but im not about to get into details. I was only in a pair of boxers laying under the sheets cuddled up next to a sleeping Liz. She looked so beautiful while she slept. I quietly snuck out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I had bed head mixed with sex hair.
"Shit." I mumbled to myself while running my fingers through my hair.
I opened the drawer that was underneath the sink and grabbed a comb running it through my hair. After I finished combing my hair I hear the bathroom door squeak open. It was Elizabeth wearing my sweats and one of my big T-shirts god she looks hot in my clothes.
"Morning." She said rubbing her eyes.
"Morning gorgeous." I said walking over to her kissing her forehead.
She just giggle and kissed my cheek.
"So what would you like to do today?" I asked not taking my eyes off of her.
"Well we could go roller skating if you want to." She suggested.
"Do you even know how to roller skate?" I asked laughing.
She put her finger on my mouth shushing me "you'd be surprised at what I can do." She winked and left the bathroom.
* Liz's POV *
When I walked out of the bathroom my stomach made a noise. So I decided to go downstairs and make some pancakes for everyone. Im not really sure what time the boys all came home last night or if they came at all so I just made breakfast for all 7 of us. A few minutes after I started cooking I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips softly kiss my cheek. I spun around and saw Kian only wearing sweatpants.
"Good morning again." I giggled pecking his lips.
"Good morning. What are you doing?" Kian asked.
"Making pancakes for the fam bam." I said turning back around to flip a pancake.
"Yeah well everyone is hungover upstairs so I would just let them get there own breakfast. Well everyone but Connor so make pancakes for three." He said walking to the fridge to get some Arizona Tea.
"Will do my love." I was about to flip the pancake when Kian took the spatula out of my hand and spanked me with it.
"Oh!" I jumped laughing.
Kian just handed the spatula back and walked over to the couch.
After making three pancakes for Kian I called him over.
"Babe I made yours come and get them." He walked into the kitchen and whispered in my ear.
"I'd rather have you for breakfast." He sent chills down my spine.
"To bad you had me for desert last night now shut up and eat." I laughed.
"I'll be right back im going to go get Con Bon." I said walking towards the stairs. Kian just gave me a thumbs up.
I creaked open Connors door.
"Conny wake up I made pancakes."
"Mmmm" he groaned and rolled over.
"CONNOR WAKE UP I DIDNT MAKE PANCAKES FOR NOTHING! NOW GET OUT OF BED BEFORE I GET YOU OUT OF BED!" I yelled trying to sound serious, but started laughing.
"Okay okay im up God." He grumbled walking past me. 
"Thanks Con Bon." I said like a baby.
Me and Conner walked downstairs together and Kian was already done with his pancakes.
"Someone was hungry." I laughed.
"Not as hungry as he was last night." Connor laughed.
Kian and I just both looked at each other. His face was redder than any fire truck I've ever seen.
"OH KIAN! OH ELIZABETH!" Conner started screaming.
"Shut up or im gonna punch you in the throat while your swallowing that pancake." I laughed.
He just laughed and we all finished breakfast.