Chapter 8

* Kian's POV *
After school Liz and I decided to go to the beach together so I dropped her off at her house and let her get ready and I did the same. When I went back to her house to pick her up she was wearing a turquoise bikini she looked so hot.
"Hey babe." I said as she got into the passenger side.
"Hey Kian."
"Are you excited?" I asked
"As long as I get to be with you I am." She smiled.
"Aweeeeeee Lizzzzzzz." I coed. On our way to the beach I had my right hand on her thigh.
"You know I live right by the beach but I never go to it." I laughed.
"Really. Wow I wish I could go to the beach every single day I love the beach and feeling the warm sand between my toes. And feeling the water in my hair." She started getting into it and when she finished she looked at me and smile.
"To the beach!" She yelled. And with that she darted out of the car and ran towards the beach. I followed her carrying my towel and caught up to her when we found and spot on to sit I put my towel down and sat.
"Im going to the water. Have fun without me!" She said starting to run away. I shot up and started chasing her but I tripped over something and hit the ground.
"Hey watch what your doing dick head." The voice said. I turned around and looked at her.
"Oh.My.God. KIAN LAWLEY I love you so freaking much im really sorry about the whole dick head thing. It's my fault I should have seen you coming and moved my feet. Anyways yeah sorry im Valerie can I please get a picture?"
"Of course." I said standing up brushing myself off.
"1....2...3... SELFIE!" Valerie yelled.
"Thanks so much for supporting me it really means al-" I was cut off by lips crashing into mine sloppily kissing me.
I tried to push her off of me but every time I pushed her off she got right back on.
"KIAN WHAT THE FUCK?!" Liz yelled.
Valerie quickly got off of me.
"Liz no I promise I can explain its not-"
"No Kian just save it I've seen enough trust me. Fuck you and this bitch. We're. Done!" She yelled and then stormed off crying.
"Now that she's out of the way. Where were we?" Valerie said trying to kiss me again but I dodged it.
"Leave me the fuck alone you BITCH!" I yelled and ran to my car. Liz was no where to be seen.
What did I do?
* Elizabeth's POV *
I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't stop until I couldn't run anymore. I finally stopped at a bus stop still only wearing a bikini. The wind was picking up and I was freezing cold now. I had no clothes. No money. No way call anyone.
The bus pulled up and I just got on not wanting to be in the cold anymore.
I walked to the back of the bus and sat down when it stopped at somewhere familiar I walked to the front.
"Excuse me miss but you have to pay." The driver said.
"I just saw my boyfriend well ex boyfriend. Kiss someone else and I have no money and am freezing cold. Can I please just leave?" I said starting to cry. He said nothing and just opened the door and I walked out. I was walking for about 30 minutes and finally got home.
"Hey honey why are you home so late?" My mom asked I just ignored her and ran upstairs locked myself in my room and cried on my floor. I left my phone on my desk before and checked it. 12 messages from Kian
It wasn't my fault please babe!
Please let me explain...I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth
PLEASE ANSWER ME BABE I DROVE ALL OVER TOWN LOOKING FOR YOU!
Babe
Please
Answer
Me
Im going to talk to you
Babe
ELIZABETH
LIZ
LIZZZZYYYY
At the end I couldn't help but cry