Update and new story soon

I'm sorry for my absence and after re logging in I was flooded with support from everyone and I was so overwhelmed. I know I have been gone for a while but I'm back now.
So a quick life update, honestly things are finally going the right way, I'm now helping other domestic abuse survivors each month and raising money for mind a mental illness charity, iv finally come to terms with my dad's death and recently found out so much about his life that I never knew about, understanding why he took his own life was a long and painful process that was emotionally exhausting but after countless failed attempts for physiological help I finally met a doctor and I successfully completed emdr treatments which have changed my life, I lost a good friend - Sam on my journey to recovery but I don't doubt it was the right choice. In darker times I lost my will to write and read which is why I have been so absent but I have rekindled my love for those once more.
Since my last post so much has changed, I have forgiven my dad for what he did and for the first time I cried over missing him - which is something I never thought I would do, but I did.
After working my butt off my grades have raised significantly and after working out and being healthy I have dropped back into healthy weight from my larger self. I'm now 6ft tall and discovered and have comed to terms with being asexual
On a more exciting note I have been signed to select European largest modelling agency and hope to do my first show next year and at the same time spread awareness for mental health, but I still ultimately want to be a midwife my life is looking up and I hope this will reflect on my writing.
Thank you so much for sticking around for months, I really love you guys in fact if you ever need me send me a face book request and message me saying "tiny Italian nico" so I know to add you or feel free to add me on snapchat and send me requests
Maddie olivia sage ( Facebook) my pp is me in a long dress
maddiesage22 ( snapchat)
One again thank you for the support and I will write very soon