Tired

After a long day of training you were so tired you could fall asleep on the spot.
Sadly tonight was the camp out and you had to go you promised leo you'd go.
So there you were in between leo and piper, piper had her head on Jason's shoulder.
It sucked to be single, every time you even tried the slightest move on leo he'd freak and make a joke about it!
Damn Valdez was hard to flirt with!
The camp fire glowed orange as the campers sang iggy azalea whilst clapping, you sat there awkwardly looking at leo, his whole body seemed to glow when he was around a flame, he looked at ease and peaceful.
His curly hair fell next to his eyes as he stared Into the flames, his eyes lighting up as if a fire of their own had started inside of them, his mouth curled up into a smile, for once the repair boy didn't look sad.
As everyone sang you wished about holding leo it was pointless even trying to hold his hand or rest your head on his chest.
" it's a pretty nice night isn't it y/n" he stated not even looking away from the fire
" mmhmm" you muttered, you were a mix of angry tired and feeling single, not a good mix of emotions and if you said anything more than mmhmm you might of broken down.
"You ok y/n"
"Mmhmm" you repeated
"Don't lie I know you well enough to know when your unhappy"
You remained silent keeping your eyes locked on Percy and Annabeth who were holding hands and acting all in love. Leo turned to face you and noticed you staring at them, he instantly felt guilty of course he wanted to hold you and act like the one and only percabeth but he wasn't good with people,if you were a machine he'd be able to make a move on you but you weren't a robot. Screw it he thought to himself as he moved his hand closer to yours then laced his fingers around your cold hand.
"Are you sure your ok " he re asked "because I hate seeing you sad y/n " he continued
You looked up at him he was actually concerned his brown eyes looked sad and his grip on your hand tightened making you blush, your fringe hid half of your face so hopefully he wouldn't see but he used his freehand to push it away from your face revealing a tomato red blush leo chuckled at the sight he moved his hand down to your cheeks. He let of of your hand and placed it around your waist as he pulled you even closer until there was only a small gap separating you "I'm ok now" you whispered as you wrapped your hands around his neck. The camp fire glowed a neon yellow as he crashed his lips onto yours holding you tight, he was surprisingly great kisser.
You broke apart for air before hearing claps coming from around the camp fire, "you need a ship nameeee" a few girls shrieked
It had taken a long time to get leo to kiss you but some things are worth waiting for

~ thanks for reading sorry about yesterday my cousin has woken up and the surgery went smoothly~*question who do you ship out of HoO I'm a leico and percico shipper don't judge meeee *