Part 8

Camila's POV

" When I came storming in here I was scared and upset. But then I got angry when I saw you.. in bed. It actually hurt like hell and I didn't know why until I... kissed you. I don't know why I did that. It was out of impulse, anger, and lust I suppose. It wasn't until after you kicked me out that I realized one hundred percent that... I... I had feelings for you." I looked up to meet Lauren's stunning green eyes for the first time.

After she didn't say anything for a while I figured there was nothing left to say and I lost her. Sighing in defeat I got up to leave. I couldn't stay here any longer. I said all that needed to be said.

Almost to the door Lauren grabbed my wrist causing me to spin around. At first I was angry because I just wanted to leave but that quickly diminished when I felt her lips on mine.

When she pulled away I kept my eyes closed. If this was some kind of dream I never wanted to wake up.

" Camz?" Lauren giggles slightly. " Camz. Open your eyes." I slowly opened them to see Lauren with a smug smile on her face. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. " You good?" She laughed.

" Y-yeah." I brought the tip of my fingers up to my tingling lips and smiled. " Perfect." I brought my fingers back to my mouth. Raising an eyebrow " What was that for?"

"Impulse" she answered simply with a smirk.

-
The next 2 days before we had to be in LA were perfect. Lauren and I rarely left each others side. We just laid in bed cuddling and kissing lazily with a couple heated make out sessions here and there. The only time we left each others side was when the other girls were around.

For some reason Lauren wanted  to keep our fling a secret. Which thinking about it now doesn't make sense at all considering we are suppose to be ' dating' but I didn't question it.

As soon as we got to LA we had to get our rooms assignments and head to our first interview. Of course since we had to share rooms this time, Lauren and I were roommates thanks to Camren. Walking into the room there were of course 2 beds but we both knew we would only need one. Laughing slightly we both dropped our bags and headed down stairs for the interview.

Luckily the interview wasn't too far from the hotel so we could get it over with and come back and get much needed sleep.

The interview was the typical kind that we've been through many times since this journey. They asked questions about the tour, worth it, a couple fan questions and then finished it off with asking Lauren and I about our 'relationship'. But for the first time we weren't making up things. We were low key talking about things that really have been happening with us but no one knew. It was exciting and nerve racking at the same time. It was exciting by the fact that Lauren and I actually have some type of relationship that's less than what people know but more than what people close to us know. It was nerve racking because what if the other girls did find out? What would they think? Would they be mad we hid it from them or would they be shocked because they didn't think we actually would ever be more than friends?

"Camz? You coming?" I heard Lauren's raspy voice. I looked up to see her halfway out of the car door glancing over her shoulder at me.

" Of course." I extended my hand to Lauren so she would take it and gave her a broad smile. Lauren returned the gesture and grabbed my hand helping me out of the car. Once she was sure both my feet where secure on the ground she interlaced our fingers. Fans and paparazzi were surrounding the hotel door but I knew she didn't do it for them. She did it for us.