Part 16

Camila's POV
After breakfast the girls and I had a few hours to ourselves before we had to get ready for the Halo Awards.

Normani and Dinah decided to use their last couple hours of freedom sleeping. While Ally went shopping with her dad, Lauren and I were left alone.

" So what are you going to do with our last hours of freedom?" She asked me while she fell down onto the couch next to me.

"I'm not sure. Probably this." I shrugged referring to the fact that I was still in my pajamas searching through Netflix. " What about you?" I asked Lauren noticing but not minding her close proximity to me.

She shrugged. " I dunno." She scooted a little closer to me, resting her hand on my thigh a little too high up to just a friendly gesture. I started to get a little worked up due to her hand placement. Lauren must have notice because before I knew it, her hand went even higher. " What should I do, Camz?"

She practically hissed the nickname that I've grown to love so much. I tried to maintain my composure and not give into Lauren's little game. I mustard up enough courage to turn and look at her, which was a big mistake. When I looked over I was met with hungry green eyes. All chill that I had left was gone.

" uhh-I..Uh do what you want to- to, Lauren." Damn it, Camila way to play it cool.

Still holding Lauren's intense gaze she laughed and gave me a mischievous grin. Oh boy.  " I think I know exactly what I want to do."

"W-Whats tha--." I didn't even get to finish my question before I felt Lauren's hands on either side of my face and her lips against mine harshly. I was still so stunned by the sudden action that I realized I wasn't kissing back. Just as I was about to Lauren stopped abruptly and scooted away from me a good foot.

" I'm sorry.. I should've asked before I did that. That was stupid and way out of hand. I don't know what I was thinking, it was just in the heat of the moment. We haven't even talked about what we are.. if we're anything.. Oh fuck did I just ruin it.. oh shit I'm so sor-"

Oh gosh. She was rambling and feeling like she something wrong all because I was so stupid. I had to calm her down somehow.  " Lauren." I said while grabbing her face to force her to look at me. " Lauren, you never have to ask to kiss me, ever. Okay?"

"But..But you weren't kissing back?" She quietly said while dropping her eyes to the ground.

"Hey, look at me."  I Coaxed her to look at me by placing a single finger under her chin, encouraging her. " I didn't kiss back because you surprised the shit out of me. Not because I didn't want to. I'll always want to kiss you,Lo." Saying the last sentence made my cheeks heat up and they heated up even more when I saw how red Lauren's were.

We both sat there for a while with goofy smiles plastered on our faces until I spoke.

"So..Uhh did I like completely kill the mood or what?"

She threw her head back in laughter. "Oh yes, you for sure killed the mood, Camz."

I couldn't help but show the disappointment on my face, I really, like really  wanted to be intimate with Lauren. We've been in this weird place lately and I feel like if we were to final take advantage of the sexual tension between us I feel like things could only get better. However, the only concern I have is the fact that she would be my first but I wouldn't be hers.

Suddenly the image of her and Noah in her hotel room flashed in my head. Walking in there and seeing him shirtless and Lauren's obvious naked figured under the sheets. That damn smirk on Noah's face when he said " Your girlfriend is all yours.." I wish I could punch that smirk right off of his face. I absolutely can't stand the fact that another's hands have touched her skin and other places I have yet to. I was becoming more angry with every thought. The next thing I knew I was feeling tears filling my eyes, but I refused to let them fall.