Chapter 2

(Joyce POV)
  After the accident I ran home. I got home and pack everything I had. Which wasn't much! But I had a book bag full of my stuff and I changed into a warm outfit, because it was the middle of November here. (The outfit will be up there^)

I took one last look around the hotel room and got my key and gave it back to the front desk. I was walking out of the building when I saw Dallas and them. Ugh what do they want?! I thought to myself. I started walking the other way until I heard my name.

"Hey Joyce!" Amber said with them all coming up to me. "you are a freak! What the fuck was that back there" she said.

I didn't need there bullshit right now so I turned around and walked the other way. With that I was on the ground because Stephanie pulled my hair back and I fell. I was getting mad now!

"Listen here bitch!" Stephanie was going on and on. It was just pissing me off! That's when I jumped up and looked at them. I knew my eyes where dark red now! But I felt this weird power in me coming out!

"AHHHHHHH" I heard them screamed. That's when I looked down and saw my hands all red I also saw the tips of my hair were a bright red! What is this!!! Could this be my fathers side coming out? I thought to myself.

I saw Dallas's phone out. Oh shit! I lifted my hand out and a fireball came out and went to her phone and it exploded. OMG what is happening!? With this opportunity I made a run for it. I knew this town inside and out, with that I wanted to get to the woods.

I was running as fast as I could that's when I ended up tripping over and I went down a hill. When I was tumbling down I hit my head. Right before I was about to pass out I heard a growl. Then the darkness took over...