Chapter 9

(Joyce POV)
"JOYCE WAKE UP! JOYCE!" Shawn?

I jumped up and saw I was holding on to Shawn. I was crying and shaking. Why did he wake me up? I realize what happened and let go of him.

"I'm sorry... I'm fine" I said like a whisper.

"No you're not! Do you want me to stay with you Joyce?" He said. Why is he so concerned? Like he would ever like me!

"You don't have to! You can if you want." I don't even know why he would want to stay with me!

"We'll move over Joyce!" He jumped on the bed with a laugh. I couldn't help myself but laugh along with him. I laid back down and my back facing Shawn and started to close my eyes.

"Joyce?" Shawn said. I turned over and looked at him, when I did our faces were close. Closer than I thought.

"Yes" I said a little more quieter. I just looked in he's dreamy eyes but what was weird is that they changed! To a red pinkish too!

"Wait!" I sat up and got closer to him. "Your eyes just changed! But I thought you had a regular power. Why did yours change and the
other guys didn't?" I'm so confused!

"Joyce... Okay listen my father and yours work together to keep the supernatural world intact. My father is the king of angels, but he thought I should just be like a regular boy that's why I'm here. And I guess it was just a coincidence that the guys have powers like us too! But I think they only have regular powers. We are different." He said to me slowly. Man I'm confused!

"Haha it's okay we can talk about it in the morning" he said with a laugh and lay down facing the other way. I was so confused. But wait why did he's eyes change to that color?

"Sha-" I paused because when I looked over I saw him sleeping. Well I'll ask him tomorrow.

I sat there looking at he's facial features. Man is he cute! He had his mouth open a little bit with little snores here and there, the way he's hair was all messed up was kinda hot! He was just so perfect. Next thing you know he moves over, takes me and brings me closer so we are cuddling. Should I wake him? Nah I kinda like this. And with that my eyes slowly fell and I was out.

// Filler! sorry I haven't been updated... This story is kinda lame right? Sorry guys who actually read this! \\