Chapter 6

(Joyce POV)
"Come with me" this guy I didn't even know said to me. I start to slowly close the door.

"Sorry but I don't know you" I said. He put he's foot in the door so it wouldn't close. Then he walked in my door and shut the door.

"Umm I'm sorry but-" I was cut off by him. Ugh rude much!

"I'm Matthew Espinosa and I can talk to animals. You are Joyce Paris the devils daughter I have powers just like you. My friends have powers just like you. We want to help!" He said. More people like me...?

"Are you serious?" I said. I was so happy there were more people like me.

"Yes and I want you to come and meet them!" He said with a smile. I couldn't contain my happiness and I run up and hugged him! He hesitated at first but then he had back.

"Can I bring Max?!" I said and moved over so he could see him. He was in his little puppy phase wagging his tail. Matthew got down so he could pet Max.

"Sure the guys will love him" Matthew said. And with that we walked out of the room. The guys room was a floor up. When we got there I saw all of them they were cute but then I saw him!

"Guys this is Joyce Paris you all know her The devils daughter" Matthew said.

"Oh Matthew please don't refer to me as that I'm the total opposite of him!" I said. Why did I have to be his daughter?

"Oh I'm sorry and call me Matt! well this is the group!" Matt said. Man they are all pretty cute! Then a heard a laugh coming from one of the guys. He had dark brown hair really tall and muscular, man he was hot!

"Thanks" he said with a smirk.

"Wait! Did I say that out loud!" I said very embarrassed

"No it's fine I read people minds and I'm Jack Gilinsky btw and that's Jack Johnson he runs fast" he said and shook my hand, I looked over to the little blonde and he smiled and waved!

"I'm Carter Reynolds and I have fire powers" he said I smiled and waved.

"I'm Cameron Dallas But you can call me Cam. I'm super strong!" He said with a wink and he flexed he's arms. Cocky much! When I said that Gilinsky laughed, and Cam rolled his eyes.

"I'm Aaron Carpenter and I have water and ice powers" he said with a smile! Awww he's adorable!

"Hey I'm Nash Grier! And I can-" he paused and disappeared. Then I fell a tap on my shoulder and I jumped "turn invisible" he said with a laugh. Man, his eyes are blue! You can get lose in those eyes! Wait Gilinsky if you are listening snap your fingers!
*snap* ugh dick! Stop listening to me! I looked up at him he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I just let out a little laugh.

"Hey I'm Taylor Caniff! And I can teleport!" He said good thing he didn't do what Nash did!

"And... I'm Shawn Mendes" a tall very handsome boy said to me. I was so lose in words... I could feel my eyes turning a soft pink! Omg I don't what to say he's so cute! And very dreamy and muscular and just... Just ugh I'm lost!

"Soooo... Why don't we get to know each other more!" Gilinsky said. OMG thank you! I looked at him and he gave me a thumbs up. Well this trip is going to be fun!