Chapter 10

(Joyce POV)
  I woke up to a cold and empty bed. Shawn? Where did he go? I tried to forget about it and started getting ready with my day.  I go to my little bag and get new clothes. I see Max sleeping alway. Awe he's so cute!

"So are you" I jumped has a heard a voice behind me.

"JACK! Why are you here!" I said annoyed at the fact gilisky was in my room with out my permission.

"The boys wanted me to ask and see if you wanted to go get breakfast with us." G said. I look over at the clock and see its 9:30 now. I should be leaving...

"Where are you going?" G asked.

"Oh... Umm well I was thinking that me and Max will go to California and start a new life" I said looking at Max as he started to slowly get up.

"Really? You're going to Cali? We all live there you can stay with us!" G said nicely.

"It's fine really I don't wanna bother you guys. I'm fine getting an apartment." I said as I was walking to the bathroom to change.

"You know we have a big enough house and two extra rooms! Come on Joyce! The guys love you, and some more than others" Jack said yelling through the bathroom door.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Well Shawn just couldn't stop talking about you! He went on and on and on and on..." Jack kept talking but I was too happy and I just shut him out. Shawn likes me? No... He doesn't... No one does...

"Joyce we all like you! You're an amazing person! Come on! Stay with us!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee" Jack was so happy I could tell.

"I'll think about it when we get there okay?" I said walking to out of the bathroom.

"YAY! That's good enough" G said and jumped up and ran to hug me.

"Haha okay okay. Let's go see the others." I said and we walked out of the my room.

//// just a filler I'm so sorry guys! If you actually like this! I'll try to write more but school started and ugh! Eww school lets not talk about that! 😂 you're welcome guys! \\\\\