Chapter 7

(Shawn POV)
I knew Joyce was here the second she opened that hotel front door. I sat up to hear better because I heard her amazing voice when she was asking for a room. I've known her my whole life, but she doesn't even know me. My dad and her dad are completely different. My father was the king of Angels so I had every power like she does. I don't tell the boys this because I just want them to treat me like one of them. No one knows my father had a son, just a daughter, my sister. One time I think Gilinsky was on to me because he couldn't read my mind, I learned to shut mind readers out.

I remember one time I had to go and check up on Joyce when she ran away, my father and hers weren't complete enemies because they had to do business together. When I went to check up on her, she was have a break down I felt bad because I couldn't do anything.

I remember I was invisible just watching her, not in a creep way! But she just handled herself so fast I mean she did punch the wall... But still she calmed down and started singing. And can I just tell you she sounded like an angel! I just watched her as her hair slowly lit up and her breathing slowed down. She was amazing!

When I hear Matt get up I was shocked that he got up. No one else heard or felt different. Why did Matt get up? This was getting me mad. When Matt left I sat up and listen to there conversation. Why is he mad flirting with her?! I heard Matt coming and I got up.

I told Matt to go get her she's probably scared and all alone! Ugh idiot! When she came back I saw her and my heart started racing. Gilinsky was laughing and said thanks at something I guess she said when she was looking at him. Stupid mind reader Gilinsky! I saw and made sure I was last, I have to make a good first impression, even though this isn't my first time seeing her.

"And... I'm Shawn Mendes." I said. Smooth move Shawn! Haha she's so cute! She didn't even say anything we just stared into each others eyes! I saw them change from a green to a light calming reddish pink. Wait dose she like me?! Why else would they be pink??

Gilinsky broke the silence and wanted everyone to get to know Joyce. I mean I was okay with that! Let's see how this goes.