Chapter 8

(Joyce POV)
We were all laughing and having fun knowing each other, at like 5 in the morning. I decided that it was getting really really late and I should go back to my room to sleep. Max was sleeping on my lap so I picked him up and got up.

"Where you going?" Shawn said. Ugh he's so cute! I looked over at Gilinsky remembering he can hear me, but he was passed out. Thank god!

"Umm it's getting late and I have to leave early tomorrow." I said. They were all cool I didn't wanna leave them.

"Oh well I'll walk you to your room." Shawn insisted.

"Okay" I said with a smile. I just did a high pitched scream in my head!

We were walking and just talking about life just me and him. Ugh amazing!!!!

"So where you going tomorrow?" He asked.

"Well I plan on starting a new life in California" he stopped me.

"We live in California you can live with us!!" He said all happy. I was just stare into his eyes. Speak Joyce!

"Oh but I don't wanna be annoying it's fine. I can find an apartment!" I said. Well its true I don't wanna be an annoyance!

"No no no it's perfectly fine! Pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!" Why is he begging me? I mean I'm fine with it, because he's just adorable!

"I'll think about it. But you need to make sure it's fine with everyone else." I said

"Done! I will when I get back to the room." He said. We stopped at my room door just looking at each other. He slowly started to lean in but before we kissed Max sneezed in his sleep. Great going Max!

"Haha well goodnight" I said and kissed him on the cheek and opened my door "see you tomorrow!" I winked at him and shut the door. I think I heard jumping coming from outside so I looked out of the peep hole and I saw Shawn jumping with a big smile on his face.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM SILLY" I laughed as I yelled at him. He stopped and he's eyes widen.

"Right...G-Goodnight Joyce" he said while scratching the back of his neck. I just laughed and walked over to my bed and put Max down. I walked back over to my suitcase and got into comfortable clothes then went to the bathroom. I put on a big t-shirt and sweatpants. I tied my hair up to wash off my makeup. I stretched a little then walked over to the bed, shutting off the light and going to sleep. I had a dream that night, well more like a nightmare.

"He'll never like you" I heard a weird but familiar voice telling me. Where am I?!

"They will never like you! You're just like your father!" Who is that? I realized that I was in the woods..? I got up and started running but the voice just got louder and louder.

"KILL YOURSELF!" And with that I stopped right at the edge of a cliff. I looked over and saw that it was a far drop and in the distance you can see a waterfall.

"Do it! Jump! Shawn will never like you! Nash thinks your dumb! Taylor thinks your ugly, so does the Jacks! Aaron doesn't care for you. Cam and Matt think you're  annoying! Carter just wants you gone! THEY DONT LIKE YOU!" I looked over the cliff again and turned around. I had tears down my face now. I put my arms out and went back off the cliff. I close my eyes waiting from the hit but then I feel shaking and my name being called.

"JOYCE WAKE UP! JOYCE!" Shawn?

//// Hey guys!!!! Like I have 60+ people reading this! That's more people than I have of friends!!!!!! Ahaha well thanks guys and vote if you like this fanfic! I'm new to writing so sorry if it's lame! Love you guys!\\\\\