Prologue

I Have these Conditions in my Life . 1st i Have To Be Independent person . Which is very hard for A Person like Me . 2nd to Have A Long lasting Life . I have So Many Dreams To Fulfill . 3rd Study Hard , Hard enough to make my parents proud and make my future to be very Clean And Clear . 4th never Fall in love . It was the hardest thing to do especially when i fall in love to a man who was very special to me . And i thought i gave him the best experience in his life . I gave him faith i showed him . the right way .

Philippines is my country . And also america . Its the place where my mom and dads culture exploded in my body and i was built .

i grew up to be a very special person . Ive been trainrd by my mom who is very happy and at the same time who is loving . And a my dad who is very supporting .

I understand that life gives us an  oppurtunity to do whatever we like. As along as we dont  insult anybody or doing wrong . there is nothing wrong to be ourselves

This is my life . I am very keen to this type of stories . But i Promise you This Story is Part of my Childhood , teenage life .and so on .

I hope i may not leave anything for you . But let me remind you . First you will smile .then you will cry .

Dont Say You Have not been warned .

Timothy harvey