Chapter 35

Iris's P.O.V.

We stayed outside with the bonfire waiting for Christian, Karla, Anahi, and the mystery random dude to wake up from being completely knocked out.  We were just chatting among each other about random things. Ruben, Rashel, Leslie, and Adrian went for the blood bags from the hospital while Zayn, Perrie, Liam, and Vanessa went for the human food at the store. We left some bags and food for the passed out people I mean we aren't that mean.

All of a sudden I was pulled off of the log I was sitting on and somebody's arms were around my neck. You've go to be kidding me right? This can't be happening to me. I looked to my left  and saw that Anahi, Karla, and Christian were barely waking up and that the random mystery dude was not there. Oh. It's the random mystery dude. Stupid kid.

"Mate you better take your hands off of my lady because if they are still around her in 1 minute I will hurt you." My eyes widen at Niall's threat. I still can't believe people thought he was innocent. He just threatened to hurt some body.

"Don't come any closer or I will kill her." I rolled my eyes at his empty threat.

"Really kill her? If you kill her we will kill you and it won't be pretty. You hurt my cousin I will end you." Damn Cailin!

"Oh you'll end me? That's cute sweetie. You can't even if you tried." Cailin glared at him.

"Mate you better not test us and let her go now." Liam said taking a step towards us. The dude's grip around my neck tightened.

"You've got to be kidding me right now dude! Stop choking me you asshole! Just let me go foo because if I hurt you I'll hurt Anahi and I really don't want that because she is family." Anahi smiled at me while Niall's eyes glared at the dude because he was still holding me.

"Why would you hurt this so called Anahi if you hurt me? That's some weird shit. I don't believe you." He must be a new born or he really doesn't know anything when it comes to being a vampire.

"Because you are Anahi's mate and if I hurt you I hurt her. What ever one feels the other one does too. So if you could be kind enough to let me the fuck go I would highly appreciate it." 

"Yea well guess what?" I rolled my eyes at him. Can this dude be even more immature?

"What dude?"

"I don't believe in any of that bull shit you just said so I'm not going to let you go."

"What the fuck you asshole! Just let me go you dimwit! I don't want to hurt Anahi! I would so punch you if you weren't Anahi's mate!" He chuckled. He actually fucking chuckled at me. Oh hayls no!

"You are so hilarious when you are mad. You just start throwing insults back and forth and you start cussing at everybody and everything." He continued to laugh.

"Just hit him! I'll be alright! He is getting on my nerves also!" Anahi shouted. I laughed at his. Even his mate is getting annoyed by him.