Chapter 37

Iris's P.O.V.

Two hours later everybody had stopped fighting and now where sitting on the ground not talking to each other at all. I can't believe they fought for 2 hours. This is ridiculous. They are so immature I swear. I thought I was immature but I now know that I was wrong.

"Are you going to get along?" I asked them after a moment of silence.

"NO! They kidnapped you and took you away from us!" Leo argued. I rolled my eyes at him for being so overprotective over me. I hated it and I still do.

"Really? It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I got to meet my mate and have this new family that protect me even if I protect them most of the time. They care about me so much and love me. Just like you. I just want you guys to give them a chance. Can you? For me?" I gave them my puppy eyes in hope that they would give in because that used to work all the time.

"No." Maddison said and got up from where she was sitting. "Let's go." They all stood up with Maddison. I raised my hand and froze them. I'm not going to let them leave with out giving them a speech and an option.

"Stop! Stop acting like little kids. Just give them a chance. Maddison. You always gave chances. You never judged a book by it's cover. You don't even know why they kidnapped me in the first place so before you start assuming you should get to know the facts. Vicky. You are sweet and was always kind and you listened to whatever the other person had to say. You never shut people out. You always heard their reasons before making a choice. You can still be that person. You just have to give my new family a chance. That's all I'm asking for. I sure hope you guys are still the same people that I became best friends with. I know for a fact that your personality doesn't change just because you are turned. You choose if you change or not. I know that deep inside you are still the best friends that I loved and knew before all of this mess." I put my hand down.

"If you leave I will know that you have changed and aren't the best friends I knew back in San Francisco. If you stay are still the best friends that have always been the kind ones. It's your choice but remember if you stay you are my friend and if you leave you are now my enemy. One thing is for sure and that is that I am truly sorry for putting you in this mess. I truly am. But the choices are there. You pick." 

They all looked at me with wide eyes because I am actually giving them two options which had never happened before because I always had an answer for them. I was the person they would go for when they needed to know what was the best choice but now I'm the one who made the choices and they are shocked because this is new to them. I'm actually proud of myself for finally giving them a choice.

"I'm staying." Stella said walking up to me.

"Me too." Finn said walking up right next to Stella. I smiled widely at them.

"Me three." Leo and ruby said at the same time and walked hand in hand together and stood next to Liam. Can't believe this is actually happening. Ezra looked at me and nodded. He was like my little brother and I had always protected him. If he didn't choose to stay I would have been so devastated. He came up to us and stood next to Harry and Louis. Piper looked at me with teary eyes.