Emilys pov:

I met some amazing people. Especially Liam because well... He's sooooo hot! I've met all of one direction and well I'm definitely into their music now although I'm not going to tell Pikachu because she will literally never let it go. We're playing truth or dare and Liam kissed me and it was like there was an electric shock running through my body. Mahrukh has just got the girls together and told us that her and Niall are girlfriend and boyfriend now. Zayn asked Pikachu out as well and Klaudia asked Harry out and she's a lot braver than me.
"Em can I talk to you" Liam said.
"Sure Liam what's up" I replied.
"Come over here" he answered.
I followed him into the empty kitchen and sat at the table.
"You're the most beautiful girl I have met" I started blushing.
"Hey don't blush I mean it! And I really like you and I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend because I'm happiest when I am with you!"
"Omg yes Liam!!" I replied and we kissed.
We carried in playing truth or dare but its obvious that Louis and Becca clearly like each other, which is very cute but none of them are willing to admit it, because they both have 'swag' but that's hilarious because they both compete to see who is the funniest and stuff and Becca is from Doncaster as well but I don't know whether Louis knows yet but I have a plan and I'm going to get Louis on his own later. Oh dear... Louis dared Becca to tell us her biggest secret but Becca doesn't seem to like this idea although I wonder what it could be because we don't really keep secrets so she must really not want us to know...

A/N
Sorry this is kinda short and bad but I'm keeping it sweet for later. What do you think will happen??
Hope you like this :)