Pikachus pov:

Okay so me, Mahrukh and becca were listening to Liam's and Lily's conversation yesterday and what was said is just woah!! I do hope Em comes back though because even though her and Liam have broke up now there's other guys out there. Everything was so perfect and I think Ems hormones were just playing up and she wasn't that well but I suppose that doesn't excuse that behaviour. As I walked down stairs I saw becca on the landing so I shouted to her.
"Hey Becca where you going" I asked
"Down for breakfast" she replied
"Me too hurry up" I told her.
When she reached me she was quiet but in a really good mood.
"Where's zayn" she asked.
"Getting dressed and sorting his hair out as usual" I told her which made her burst out laughing.
"Anyway where's Louis" I asked.
"Asleep in bed" she replied.
"Didn't he tell Niall he was going to sleep on the floor?" I asked.
"Yeah but I couldn't expect him to do that and it's a king sized bed anyway and nothing happened so please don't tell anyone! Especially not Niall" she pleaded.
"Don't worry. I won't." I laughed.
"Anyway why you dressed all fancy for a change" she giggled
"Zayn told me to put this on for some weird reason" I responded.
I'd just picked up my breakfast plate about to put a full cooked breakfast in it when Zayn took my plate, placed it back on the pile and picked me up. He carried me out of the car and placed me in the passenger seat of his car.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"Wait and see" he told me.
Urgh I hate it when he does that.
It was an hour drive and we ended up at The Statue Of Liberty.
I've always wanted to visit The Statue Of Liberty and Zayn knows that. There were fairy lights and candles and it was just gorgeous. It's better than I expected but I wonder why Zayn brought me here. We've been on tons in dates before so it's probably just another date.
"I know you've always wanted to Come here because I asked Louis to ask Becca where you've always wanted to visit. This is sooner than I expected but we're here and if feels so right. Pika I love you so much and I wanted to know if you'd become my princess well my wife so will you marry me?" He asked
"Omg....Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes...I'd love to be your wife. OMG I can't believe this" I said quickly.
Zayn placed this gorgeous Diamond ring on my finger and it was gorgeous I've been dreaming of a ring like this since I was little. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

A/N
Aw cute. Hope you all like the story so far! I know people might think this is a little rushed but it will be a long engagement int worry😂Keep reading. 💖