Beccas pov:

*recap: Louis just plucked up the courage to ask Becca to dance with him at the boat party Harry planned*

Louis held out his hand and let me to the dance floor. I can honestly say he gave me goose bumps. His flattering accent, deep eyes and charming ways... Who wouldn't want to dance with him? As we danced I felt like a professional slow dancer. While he was holding me I felt like I was the only girl in the world and like I just belong in his arms because his grip made me feel so safe.
Then the music stopped.
"Guess that's our dance over" I told Louis. Then I burst out laughing. What makes you beautiful started playing. Aha. I heard pikachu talking to Harry, "did you choose to put this on the playlist?" She asked. "Yup" Harry replied. "I'm guessing you wanted to remind us all how far you've come and bring back the sentimental feelings of when it first came out" Klaudia giggled while holding Harry close. "I think it's a great idea, don't you sis?" Niall replied.
"I think it's amazing! I wish this idiot here came up with ideas like this to remember some of the best times" I said playfully hitting Louis.
"Hey Becca I think you should straighten Harry's hair again for our next show" zayn said.
"No becca style zayns hair" mahrukh said. "Noo" zayn replied hesitantly.
"Guys calm down let her talk to Louis for a bit" lily said
"Thanks but I think we should dance and enjoy this party" I shouted.
Suddenly the boys went over to the DJ box and... BAM!
"Baby you light up my world like nobody else" they were singing their first single like they do on tour but this time they were singing to us! It kinda annoyed me a little bit though because well zayn, Niall, Harry and Liam were singing to their girlfriends and Louis was stood in the middle singing with his angelic voice echoing in my head. Occasionally Niall would come and sing to me but he's my brother and it was just really funny and made me so happy and he makes all my insecurities go away! He's the best big brother I could wish for. As I was dancing to the boys' live performance of What Makes You Beautiful with the girls after dragging them away from their boyfriends, we were in a circle and then suddenly them and the guys made a path as What Makes You Beautiful ended and I was at the end of the path! Someone was missing. "Where's Louis?" I questioned. "Shut the door, turn the light off" oh there he is! And he's walking towards the path that the others had made...in fact...he's looking and heading straight towards me...

A/N
You guys have waited ages!! Woah!! I'm going to start updating regularly again! Crappy update😂😂
-becca💖