Harrys pov:

*3 weeks later*.

It's been 3 weeks and we've never left becca alone. We take shifts while the others go get a shower and night essentials. Becca isn't one step closer to recovery and if she doesn't wake up tomorrow that's it. They're takin off every machine that's keeping her a-a-alive. Louis and Niall have never left her side apart from going to the toilet and showering at the hospital. The doctor told us to keep speaking to her because people say that people can hear you even when you think they can't and they're not responding. We're all a wreck! What are we actually going to do? I guess I just have to stay here comforting klaudia trying but failing to be strong. I know I'm crying and if becca was here she would indeed take the piss out of me but that's something I'd love to happen. I don't care whether her and Louis annoying me or whether I have to be jealous of them anymore. Wait, no that's no what I meant. I love klaudia with all my heart and I would do anything for her but right now all I want is becca to wake up. I just want her to open her eyes and smile. I want to see that beautiful smile.

Mahrukh's Pov:

Niall is in bits. She's his twin for goodness sake. M-m-my-my best friend. I have no idea what I'd do if I lost her. I'd loose my best friend, Niall would loose his sister, Louis would loose the love of his life, Lilly would loose her cousin and pikachu, klaudia, Liam, zayn and Harry would loose their close friend. Becca was showing no signs of improvement and I have a horrible feeling were gonna loose her. She's a strong girl though, I know she can make it through this, she just has to fight. Fight for life. I'm tired, exhausted in fact, and stressed. I just want to hug and comfort Niall and make sure he's okay but I know he doesn't want that, I know that could make this worse. I feel so selfish. No idea what to do. I close my eyes and try to think of the best scenario but unfortunately I end up dreaming of the worse.

Zayn's Pov:

I know that Lilly knows that I know who it was that shot becca. It's all my fault. Literally. If I didn't leave the band none Of this would happen. I love the lads' music without me but a part of me still wants to be with the lads. It all to do with him. Why is he doing this. He's ruined my life already  and now he's shot becca. Pikachu knows nothing about this and I have no idea hoe to tell her. How do I tell her I've made the worse mistake of my life, how do I tell her that my mistake could of killed her friend. You've probably guessed by now, yes it's him and I know I should of listened to Louis when he told me he was bad news. He's pathetic, horrible, ridiculous, a back stabber. H-he-he's...
Naughty boy!

A/N
Do I need to even say anything? Don't be a silent reader!! Please comment! Thanks for reading! Love yas😊
-becca