Niall's pov:

*1 year later*

Today's the day I've been dreading but I've also been so exited about. It's the day I'm getting married. Yes to Mahrukh. But it's also the 1 year anniversary of Becca's death. We decided to have our wedding on this day because it would be special knowing we can make this day from upsetting to happy knowing Becca will be looking down on us making sure everything and everyone is okay. I love her so much. I really miss her. Nothing can compare to loosing your twin, the person you have literally spent your whole life with. I have around an hour and 20 minutes until I am needed at the church so I'm going to take a long walk to clear my mind.
I find myself heading in the same direction I have being going in nearly every day. My usual route, so I can talk to the person who I know will understand me. I keep strolling along the footpath and look up to see a young girl and boy with their mum nudging eachother and looking like they were having so much fun together and loved each others company. They must of been at least 7 or 8. Old enough to how how much they mean to eachother but not quite old enough to understand why they need to keep hold of those moments. I couldn't help but smile. They reminded me so much of me and Becca, causing trouble and having a whole lot of fun when we were their age. It actually doesn't seem two minutes since we were their age enjoying the outdoors and the sunny days while they lasted. Making sure if we had a small fight that we'd make up 5 minutes later because we didn't like falling out with each other and not being friends. That's what I loved about being Becca's bother, although she sassed me a lot, she would never let me go through anything alone, she wouldn't let me tell her everything was okay when it wasn't because she couldn't see right through me and see how upset whatever it was made me. The was the sister everyone would love to have. Caring, funny, cuddly, sassy. I'm so glad that she was my sister and nobody else's, I'm so lucky that I have ... Had a twin to grow up with, sharing every precious moment with and making sure I had the best times with. I can't imagine what I'd if done if I didn't have her as my sister.
"Omg you're Niall Horan" the little girl shouted giddily.
"Hey" I said still smiling.
"Could we have a picture, mum could you take a picture of us?" She questioned.
After we'd took the picture I turned to her brother who was stood next to his mum, smiling just because his sister was so happy.
"Take care of her" I said to him. "Before you know it you'll be missing all of these amazing memories you've ever had together. Don't take these times for granted and enjoy each others company. You'll know what I mean as you get older. Promise me, just promise me you'll cherish each moment you have together" I said with a tear escaping my eye.
"I promise" he smiled as if he knew exactly what I was talking about even though I'm completely sure he had no clue what so ever.
I waved them off and carried on walking. In just over an hour I will then eventually actually be a married man. I finally reach the place I'm going. The cemetery. Going to the wedding without coming here first just wouldn't be right. Becca was supposed to be trying to make me nervous, messing and joking about me and giving a very caring speech about all my embarrassing moments. I'd kill for her to be here right now. To get to share these moments with her. I finally found where she was rest to lay in peace and placed down the flowers I got on the way here and admired the beautiful scenery on her grave...
"Hey baby girl, it's me, your brother"

A/N
Guyssss...😭😭😭
I'm actually so sad that I have actually finished this now, I don't think there will be a sequal because not that many people read or comment now. I hope you've really liked reading this fanfiction because I've loved writing this and interacting with some of you. Thank you so much for all of your kind words towards my writing. This is the first fanfiction I wrote and now I've started one called ROUIS if you'd like to give that a read. I can't believe this is finally completed! Wow! Shoutout to Emily, Lilly, Klaudia, Mahrukh and pikachu because this wouldn't of been written if it wasn't for you guys🙈argh! I guess that's a bye from me on this fanfiction. Really hope you've like this!!❤️
-becca💕💕