Is this really happening?

No, I wouldn't let it happen. I pushed him as hard as I could. I wouldn't let myself be a victim of his situation. "Stop!" I yelled when I finally achieved to escape. He didn't answer, but kept on moving to my side. "You are drunk.. stop!" I said calmly this time. "C'mon.." he murmured and then grabbed my hands so I couldn't have the ability to push him away. He moved his head to the side of mine, of course wanting to kiss me. I tried to move myself right and left while trying to keep out of my mind that kiss. I was an easy person, if the others wanted me, I would start having feelings for them as well. But in this situation, he didn't like me. He was just drunk, he couldn't think right. "That's not right!" I kept on saying, trying to make him go away. "It is right! Can't you see?" he answered whispering. After that, he moved his hands  to my face. Both of them embraced that part from behind, between my neck and my head. While he was holding me very tightly, I was convinced that he had accomplished his goal. I was going nowhere. His lips touched mine, so passionately and deeply. At that point I was used to alcohol's smell. He was a good kisser, that was the truth. His tongue played games with mine, things that were new to me. I have never lived something like that, it was almost extreme! My whole body was amazed by the passion. My hands were holding still. I didn't know what to do. To me, I was more useless than I was for him. His lips moved to my neck, while I tried to push him away. My last try was the worst of all. My hands touched his naked chest, trying to escape again. But, not only did they fail, they hugged his chest, softly and gently. The room's temperature was getting high, just like me. His kisses got me high, just like drugs. I didn't want to admit that I liked it, but as time was passing, it felt better and better. His hands moved to my waist, hugging me tightly. His lips, quickly back at mines. It felt so nice and as he said previously, so right. When he grabbed my T-shirt, probably trying to pull it off, my mind woke up. What was I doing? Ok, he was drunk, he was excused, but what about me? I wasn't drunk! I didn't have any excuse. What if he asked me later? No no.. this had to stop here! Luckily for me, it was easier to push him away this time. I grabbed his hands and put them down quickly. I moved back also as quickly as previously. "It's still wrong. Stop drinking and have some sleep. Tomorrow we have school. I'll come by to check if you're ready." I said seriously and then walked outside of him apartment. Luckily, he didn't stop me. Probably because he got what he wanted. I didn't wait for any reply, neither did I look back. I got into my house, took a deep breath. It was 10 o' clock, late enough to get ready to sleep. Tomorrow would be a new day. A new day at school. A new day with Mesut..