Sorry Mes..

Ι haven't been to the principal's office in ages. Actually, that was a place that I usually visited during High School. I don't say that I used to be a little devil, but you know what they say, 'No one is perfect'. "Wait over here." Our teacher told me and Mesut, pointing a couple of chairs outside the principal's door. Then she entered the office and we both sat on the chairs. "Why would you do that? It wasn't good at all! Now you will get punished as well!" I told Mesut and turned to his side. "What you did there, was really brave and kind.. I really appreciated it. Forget about what's about to happen, because what happened some minutes ago, was really generous, from both mine and yours side. I also tried to defend you, but.. Well I didn't succeed you could say.." he told me disappointed. "You are right.. But wrong as well.. You did great, No one has ever stand for me like that, thank you, seriously." I said smiling, I wanted to cheer him up a little bit. "I'm glad I was the.. first.." he answered, confused emotionally by his answer maybe. "The principal is ready to see you." Mrs. Therawell told us and walked away, making some room for us to walk inside the office. "Here goes nothing.." I whispered as I stepped forward. "Miss Whitersmith and Mr. Özil.. I heard some complains from your professor, which, to be honest really confused me. Both of you seemed to be very nice on the interview you gave for our University. What is the matter?" the principal asked us. I must admit, Mr. Taker seemed to be really kind. He didn't yell or shout or anything. "Mr. Taker, let me explain to you that what happened was caused by bullying. Basically, Gareth, the guy that I slapped, was bullying my friend also indirectly me and I felt that it was right to do it." I explained. "Do you understand young lady that what you just said doesn't make any sense? You could just tell a teacher than slap him. So, one day detention for you Miss Whitersmith.. and you Mr. Özil? Talk to me about your matter so I can select your punishment as well." He said, not as kindly as I thought he would say. I didn't make a sound. "Forget it, just give me a day of detention as well. I can't be bothered to excuse myself since you won't listen.." Mesut said madly. I was so disappointed by myself. I felt guilty for his detention as well. If only I didn't slap him.. What if I didn't.. "Fine Mr. Özil, one day detention to you as well for talking back to your teacher and your principal. Now leave my office and get that awful attitude out of here! Who do you think you are young man? Get lost!" Mr. Taker said, or maybe, yelled. Mesut stood up and walked outside, with his look facing down. "Have a nice day Sir.." I said and walked outside. Thinking of it, what just happened wasn't right. It was like.. Gareth did nothing! It all started by him.. If I hadn't met Gareth, nothing would have happened. I walked downstairs to my class. Mesut sure was quick, I didn't meet him at the halls. I entered my classroom, trying to show no facial expression, trying to hide what had just happened. I saw Mesut sitting on his sit, next to mines. I walked there and sat by his side. None of us said a word, but I was expecting either me or him to start complaining about this bullshit!