First lesson

I arrived back home at the afternoon. I spent some time with Nelly. When I was about to take out my key and enter my house, this fabulous idea came on my mind! I walked to Mesut's door and knocked quickly. "What is it??" I heard him yell inside his apartment. I kept on knocking anyway. Suddenly the door in front of me opened. He showed up wearing again that black sleeveless shirt and holding a camera on his hands. "What is it?" He asked leaning again to the door gap. I said nothing but showed him clearly in front of his face my confirmation paper for the UAL and my programme as well. "Oh shit.." he reacted. "You should never doubt me blah blah blah.." I said proud of my achievement. He leaned to the side of my programme's paper so he could read easily. It was kinda creepy. He was standing there, for some minutes maybe. "Wait here." He told me and walked to his apartment. The time he was inside, I took a look on his apartment. I was really curious, ok? I wanted to see if it seemed like a British house or more like a German one, if it was modern or not. It was mostly grey and modern, full of photography lights and general equipment. I suddenly heard footsteps and then moved back immediately. "Give me that." He said, grabbed my programme and then got it close it his programme. He examined them and ended up with the conclusion that we have some classes together. "What?!" I asked surprised. "Yes, it says here clearly, on Mondays, Tuesdays which means tomorrow and on Thursdays." He answered pointing our programmes. "But how? Photography is different from painting!" I complained. "Well, you should keep on your mind that a photograph is like a realistic painting. But how would you know.." he said, trying to insult me as always. "I know!" I said, obviously lying. "Whatever, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said and closed his door. Jesus, not even a 'Bye'.. But what would I expect from him?I spent the rest of the day drawing. Like I had anything else to do. The day pasted quickly and it was night already. I couldn't wait for next morning!
I woke up full of strength. It was finally time I would study at UAL! As every morning, I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, ate breakfast and then found a nice outfit. Blue jeans and a T-Shirt. Some jewelry also and then left my apartment. Ι walked for about 10 minutes or so and finally I was there. I entered the building, followed the guiding 'lines' and entered my class. It was like entering my high school class. Double desks, a black board.. nice. Ι sat on a desk, somewhere in the middle of the class and waited patiently for the lesson to start. After some time the class was almost full. So many talented kids I suppose. But the only one missing was Mesut. Where is he? Didn't he take UAL seriously? The time was 8:59, in a minute the class would start. I was still sitting alone, Mesut didn't show up and everyone had a partner. Like this class could fit 30 students and there were only 29. And that moment, I understood were Mesut would sit if he came! I face palmed myself. No one was coming. Maybe he wouldn't either. Suddenly the whole class could hear someone running. As I knew who it was, I covered my face. He kept on running slowly and entered the class. He was glad the lesson didn't start. I saw him searching for an empty sit. And there was not one but the one next to mine's. The teacher had just entered the class and Mesut hadn't sit yet. "Young man, please sit somewhere." the teacher told him. "Excuse me.." he apologized and sat next to me. "Don't say a word about it!" He whispered to me.