Smells like detention..

*THURSDAY MORNING*I woke up early today because I had to be at the University. I had almost adjusted at this kind of routine. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray T-shirt which was oversized. I ended up wearing some black jewellery and pulling my black long hair up on a messy ponytail. I grabbed my bag from my room, wore my all-white converse and exited my apartment. Just when I turned back to lock my flat's door, I heard a familiar voice greeting me. "Goodmorning Emily." He said. "Morning Mesut!" I answered and locked the door. "Going somewhere?" He asked laughing, since he already new my destination. "Actually, I am! Yeah.." I told him, slightly smiling. "Come on, let's go.." he told me, almost like suggesting me to go with him at 'school'. I followed him as he was walking in front of me. I speeded up. "So, what happened yesterday with Gareth?" He asked me, while he was walking by my side. "He sure tried to convince me that he wasn't like bad or like a 'womanizer' but I made it clear that I didn't want to have any kind of relationship with him. Maybe, I just had that feeling that I didn't want to be friends with him anymore." I answered. "Nice. Strangely, I'm proud of you, you defended yourself like a real woman. Well done." He told me. "Proud of me?" I said laughing a little bit. "Yes, why not?" He asked. "Well, it's kinda weird.. Never mind." I answered. "OK.. So, got any clue what we'll be discussing today?" He wondered. "No.. how was class for you yesterday?" I asked. "It was really interesting.. Yeah." He said. That was the last thing he said and our conversation ended. We arrived at the university in a couple of minutes. "This time, you are on time." I noticed. "You're right! Well, I was in time also yesterday, but you didn't see me." He explained to me. "Right.." I said and walked inside the class. Maybe we were the last ones to arrive, everyone seemed to be there. "Goodmorning there!" I saw Gareth in front of me telling me. I didn't even try to feel like responding. "Hey, still mad?" He asked with that stupid smile on his face and tried to touch my arm. I moved back and said angrily serious "Don't touch me!". I tried to keep walking but he grabbed my hand. "You heard what she said!" Mesut told him. "And who are you to stop? Some kind of her 'boyfriend'? I'm sure not! You are so.. so unsociable and bad at new relationships that not even a dog would like to be your friend! You sick-" Gareth started saying but I interrupted him slapping that boring person so bad. "ENOUGH!" I screamed. I saw Mesut looking at me and Gareth with his mouth open and Gareth shocked. "Ms. Whitersmith, is there a problem?" I heard a familiar old voice telling me. I turned around to see who it was. "Oh my God Ms. Therawell I.. I.." I tried to say but I was speechless. My teacher just saw me slapping a student. "I'll have to take you to the principal, unfortunately. Follow me." She said starting walking outside the class. "No, Miss.. She did nothing.. I was the reason why this happened.." Mesut tried to apologize for me. He was kind. "No, it's ok Mesut.. I'm coming Miss.." I said and walked out of the class. For a time-limit, I thought I was walking by myself, with my teacher in front of me. Someone's footsteps' sound proved me wrong. I turned back to see. "What are you doing?" I whispered as more quietly as I could. "I told her that it wasn't your fault, but she didn't even listen to me! I'm just doing what's right." Mesut answered, whispering as well. The teacher caught us anyway. "Mr. Özil! What do you think you are doing?" She asked annoyed, probably of our childish behavior. "Mrs. Therasmith, with all the respect, I told you that it wasn't her fault. I want to take the responsibility." he said pretty seriously. "You don't have to take anyone's responsibility, you got your own's. You are going to the principal as well, for talking back at me. Both of you, follow me immediately!" She said, very pissed off. We obeyed and walked to the principal's office.