Relax Todd!

*WEDNESDAY NIGHT*

"I can't believe that we finally meet!" Nelly told Todd. They were invited at mines for the night. We were all laying on a different sofa. "Haha, me either!" Todd replied laughing. "God! Who are you texting all the time? You have some guests, that's rude!" Todd suddenly said. "Are you talking to me?" I asked, a little bit dizzy. I was actually texting Mesut, we were talking for hours and my phone's screen made me feel weird. "Well, obviously!" Todd told me. "Umm.. sorry.. Let me just.. send a.. 'bye'.." I explained to him while typing. When I was finished, I put my phone on the table, closed. "Who were you texting anyway?" Todd wondered. "Probably her boyfrieeend.." Nelly tried to guess smiling. "Boyfriend? I didn't know you have a boyfriend!" Todd said surprised. "Yes.. Umm I actually do.." I said awkwardly. "Do I know him?" Todd asked me curiously. "Well.. yeah. It's Mesut, the guy you saw with me yesterday." I said. "But he said that he was just a close friend!" Todd told me confused. "Well, we started dating really recently." I kept on explaining the situation. "Weird.. How long do you know him?" he continued, investigating my relationship. "Well.. time doesn't matter! We really.. feel things for.. each other.." I said, really awkwardly. "Aww.. so cute! She's too shy to admit how much they love each other!!" Nelly said happily, touching her cheeks. "That doesn't convince me.. how much to you know each other Emily?" he asked again. "Well.. weeks.." I said quietly. "WEEKS? ARE YOU JOKING?" Todd said really surprised. He almost yelled at me. "Yes.. we met a couple of weeks ago." I admitted, more confident this time. "Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? I bet you know nothing about him!" Todd said, still really surprised. "But I love him!" I complained. "No, no, no! That's so wrong! It won't have a positive ending!" Todd told me, staring at me really seriously. "Why are you acting like that Todd? Let them enjoy  their love! Jeez!" Nelly complained really annoyed. She really understands me! "Exactly!" I agreed with her. "Fine.. I'm just being more realistic that positive.." Todd said, giving up. "Let's just sleep and forget everything, shall we.." Nelly suggested. "Sure. Goodnight!" I said and closed my eyes. Hopefully everything would be better tomorrow.

*THURSDAY MORNING*

Some voices woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked straight in front of me. I saw Todd, in front of my open door. My exit door. I walked there, since I thought that there was someone outside, asking for me. "Oh, goodmorning Mesut.. Let me wear something and we can leave for school.." I explained when I saw him. Then, I turned to Todd. "Jesus! Todd, wear a T-shirt or something!" I told him, as he was shirtless. "But, it's hot here!" he complained. "But there's someone that doesn't know you that much in front of you!" I said, pointing at Mesut. "Pff.. Mesut? Mesut is almost my buddy.." he said, giving Mesut an angry look, not that obvious, but I easily realized what he was doing. "Anyway, I'll just go grab my clothes, get dressed and leave." Todd finally said and walked behind me and then away. "What is he doing here?" Mesut whispered to me. "Look he actually.." I started explaining but Todd came out of nowhere. "I'm here since last night!" he explained to Mesut and the put his arm around my shoulders. "Weren't you supossed to get your clothes?" I asked him and then moved away from him, putting his arm back down slowly. "Yes, but I heard he was talking about me, so I thought I could answer his question!" He told me and gave the same angry look at Mesut like before. I looked at Mesut. He was standing there really confused, surprised, maybe even a little bit angry. "Fine, now go get ready!" I told Todd. "Mesut, please, come in." I told him and grabbed his hand, moving him to my living room. He followed. "I'll just sit on the sofa, waiting for you." Mesut explained to me, not happy at all. Maybe it was Todd's attitude. "Look, Nelly and Todd were just invited here, nothing bad happened, ok?" I explained to him, whispering. "Ok.. I get it." He told me. I gave him a quick kiss at the lips and then he smiled. I smiled back. I walked to my room and grabbed some casual clothes, appropriate for school. I followed my typical morning routine and then walked back to the living room again. Nelly woke up, Todd was sitting next to her and Mesut was sitting to the other sofa. "I think we are all ready to leave! Come on!" I noticed and walked to my door. Mesut walked next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. Todd and Nelly followed us, outside the block of flats. "Jeez, I'm going to throw up with so much love!" Todd said disgusted. "Shut up!" Nelly told him. "Thanks Nelly.." I thanked her. "It's so weird, you only know each other for.." Todd started saying again but I turned back while walking and gave him the shut-up-already look. He stopped. We kept on walking to the University until me and Mesut leave them walk alone home.