Chapter 3

It was just another sunny day in the fairy kingdom, Alex Bailey, also known as the new Fairy Godmother, was roaming through the fairy garden, entered a field. She was walking through the field when everything around became dark and stormy, then a big portal opened and many of people in strange clothing fell out, and a bunch of statues and weird animals too.
Alex Bailey pulled out her wand and yelled,"Who are you people?" She was trying to hold her powers in.
"What do you want?" Alex Bailey asked when they didn't respond. Then a boy probably around 18 the same age as Alex, stepped out wearing a robe bordered with gold string. He had dark brown hair that was short and shaggy, he had tan skin and deep brown eyes. Alex Bailey found him rather cute.
"My name is Alex Stowe Head Mage of Artime', who are you?" Alex Stowe questioned. He looked at the girl, she had shoulder-length, strawberry-blonde hair, she had cinnamon brown eyes. And she was wearing a sweet-heart neckline, strapless, sky blue dress. Alex Stowe thought she was quite attractive. 
Alex Bailey had never heard of Artime', then something caught her eye. The Land Of Stories! That's how they got here! Alex thought. "Give me that book, how did you find it! Did you steal it!" Alex Bailey growled
Alex Stowe, lost in his own world, was shocked by how aggressive she got. " We found it, I think I want to keep it for a while, where are we exactly.", Alex Stowe questioned, anger bubbling inside of him, for not getting any answers.
"Give me the book, or you will be arrested!" The girl demanded, getting angrier by the minute.
"No!" Alex Stowe yelled
"Give it to me NOW!!!!" Alex yelled, and her eyes started to glow and fire and vines shot out of her hands right towards the people and trapped them in a vine and fire prison.
"Who are you! How did you do that!"Alex Stowe yelled
" I'm Alex Bailey, the Grand daughter of the Fairy Godmother", Alex Bailey said matter-of-factory.