Doctor Who the angel inside

Doctors p.o.v

"God this is boring"he said to himself walking down the middle of a very muddy dirt road.

About an hour earlier he left Clara with her family for a while to try to peace together what she was, or at least who she was.

*Where am I even walking to?* He thought to himself. *i think someone said there was a cabin down there, over the hill I think* he sighed and kept walking.

Fellennas p.o.v

!!Wham!! *god I hate this bus* she thought as she launched up and hit her head on the roof of the tall yellow bus. As usual she sat at the back. Away from the other kids. She was the only teenager on the bus out of about 10 people. But they all sat near the front because they were small and young.

The bus driver saw her hit her head and sent the kids to the back. So I got up and moved to the front. To sit beside the driver

"Finally get tired of them" I asked? Wiping my pure white hair from my grey eyes. Sandy looked at me.

"How'd you gess?" She stated. I just shrugged.

Frankly this week screamed that something bad was going to happen. First we had to change busses because the brakes failed at an intersection so we went strait through wanting to turn, then we switched busses again because a tire blue out and we slammed into a ditch shattering all windows and taring the door of its hinges, so we got this old crapy bus that has no shocks in it at ALL(and I sit at the back so it gets amplified by like X3) , then today, Wednesday, middle of the week, we get all four core subject tests on the same day.

I sighed and slammed my head against the really hard fake leather seat. Hearing the kids scream and laugh when they went over a big bump.

I put my headphones in and closed my eyes thinking *fric my life* then I heard some thing weird on my music it said *he will die by the hands of an angel* I quickly looked at my iPod then the music stopped and it died. I looked up and saw foot marks in the middle of the road. My eyes grew and I opened my mouth and screamed at the top of my lungs "ssstttoooppp!!!" She hit the breaks sliding over the top of the hill. And still not slowing down.

Every thing went still and quiet as I was launched from my chair ,through the seat in front of me, and out the windshield tackling the man on the road we looked at each other for a second he smiled before the bus caught up with me, he stayed still, while I was hit, literally, by a bus. I felt nothing as my legs shattered and my body collapsed by the full force of a bus that was going 110 down a dirt road. And it all happened in less than a second...

Doctors p.o.v

I saw nothing coming because I was to occupied thinking about Clara to hear anything behind me all I saw was a girl on top me. I smiled and then all I saw was the bottom of the bus that through her of me.

I quickly got up and ran to her. The bus only now starting to slowdown because of a small dry spot of road. I was at her side now so I pulled out my sonic and scanned her for life signes... She had all of them a normal heart beat, she was breathing and her brain was active... She was still awake!... But her eyes were open staring into nothing... I looked at her from head to toe. All that was broken were some toes, one rib and a finger. What I did notice was that she was not normal. For one, she had seemingly pure white hair. For two, she had grey eyes, third how did she fling herself out that window? And last. How the hell did she survive that bus!

*speaking of bus* he thought then looked at the bus driver who was know sprinting to them.

"OH MY GOD" I heard her yell and then when she got there she pummels me with questions like "who are you" and "is she alright" and "what happened" and "are you alright?" So I answered her.