Chapter 4 screaming

fellennas p.o.v

what am i? who am i? why is everyone so afraid of me? i hate it. not even my friend likes to be around me. why is it that i never want to be around people? is it my angel, in my head that keeps telling me to run? to flee? to disappear? i haven't heard my angel in a long time, about six months.

She would whisper in my ear the answer to things. this time she wasn't whispering... she was screaming. screaming at me to run. And run and run. it hurt. to hear her scream. i started to cry. it hurt to much to do anything but cry.

"help me" i managed to whisper, i looked up ever so slightly, to try to see if he heard me.

*DONT TALK TO HIM HE IS THE ONE YOU MUST RUN FROM!!!* It screamed at me. I flinched and hung my head.

"please stop screaming" i whisper as more and more tears fell from my face.

*Touch him. Reach and hug him. All he brings is death and destruction. He has the blood of millions on himself.* It whispered in my ear, i was glad it was no longer screaming but its voice was scratchy. *He was there you know.*

what do you mean? where was he? and why is he covered in the blood of many?

*he was there. when you died, he sat and starred at you and watched you die, willing you to die. And he was there when we helped you, he wanted to stop us from helping you live.* it whispered smoothly in my ear. it was no longer scratchy like when it was screaming.

why would he do that? why is he covered in blood who did he kill?

*Because we helped his friends live a longer life than if we let them live with him. he did not understand the reasons why we did it. now he hates us for it, and he will never forgive us for saving his friends life.*

why did he not understand? would he have killed his friends?

*No angel knows this reason. but if he knows what part you are then he would want revenge. it raised its voice slightly. you must flee from this place before he acts.*

when will he act? should i run or make him disappear.

*you must act before he--* it starts screaming again as it fades into the background as i finally remember how to get rid of its voice.

i look up to see the doctor a few feet away and walking toward me. i quickly jump up and back away from him. i still need to find out who and what i am. still backing away from him i ask sadly "what am i?" he kept walking toward me without saying anything. it was scaring me. "w-what are you doing?" he showed no sign of slowing down, so i twisted around and sprinted to the trees where i knew the river was, i just hoped he couldn't swim in a river that flowed this fast.
I also hoped I got there in time.